Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cell phone Help... 3 weeks till # portability

Guest saleen351

i dont give a shit what any of u guys say about metro pcs....get slammed with a 200-300 $ cell phone bill and metro starts to sound pretty damn good.....ive had it for a year and have had zero problems with it...they have upgraded their phones also..they now have Nokia phones....DO NOT get the Kyocera phones though, many have said they have had major probs with them....i think it was the kyocera phones that caused metro to have its bad rep.....i chose the more expensive Sony Ericsson phone and that lil phone has been thru hell with me and it still works! Maybe i dont have all the bells and whistles but i dont care----if your on the cell like i am--to talk--not to play with your ringtones and games and web browser and shit....metro is the bomb! my bill is $48.84 UNLIMITED.....the only thing i hate is that it dosnt work when u travel.....its strictly local...but still an awesome deal for the $

Originally posted by houze-kitty

the only thing i hate is that it dosnt work when u travel.....its strictly local

u just answered urself right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some of us travel a bit out of the area for work...like i do...so metro pcs is useless to me...but if i was only local...i would get pcs!!!!

Originally posted by houze-kitty

i dont give a shit what any of u guys say about metro pcs....get slammed with a 200-300 $ cell phone bill and metro starts to sound pretty damn good.....ive had it for a year and have had zero problems with it...they have upgraded their phones also..they now have Nokia phones....DO NOT get the Kyocera phones though, many have said they have had major probs with them....i think it was the kyocera phones that caused metro to have its bad rep.....i chose the more expensive Sony Ericsson phone and that lil phone has been thru hell with me and it still works! Maybe i dont have all the bells and whistles but i dont care----if your on the cell like i am--to talk--not to play with your ringtones and games and web browser and shit....metro is the bomb! my bill is $48.84 UNLIMITED.....the only thing i hate is that it dosnt work when u travel.....its strictly local...but still an awesome deal for the $

plus you now get unlimited long distance.. :eek::D

Ive had MetroPCS since inception. I actually work with the company and have had NO problems with it. Ive had the 40$ plan with unlimited nationwide long distance for 2 months already. You cant beat that with a bat. Never thought my friends in NYC would get sick of me :tongue:

Originally posted by pod

Yeah, but Sprint's customer service is horrid, and they've got several underlying issues in their infrastructure...but I'd take them over Metro POS anyday :laugh:

I have all my phones for my bidness on Sprint PCS and I honestly (for 7 years) have had NO complaints EXCEPTS w/ their Customer Service but who needs to talk to them???? Lonely after taking pics on a Saturday night????

I pay a huge group plan but mine breaks down to $125 bucks for 3000 day/ all nights and weekends AND all Sprint to Sprint calls are FREE! AND... in 2-3 weeks Sprint is coming out with their 2-Way radio plans and phones! I love their reception and have NO complaints... I travel all the time and I NEVER roam EXCEPT when I was in East butt-fuck New Hampshire a few months ago!

Originally posted by pod

I'm thinking about nextel, but it's what my mother has...I don't want that walkie-talkie feature going off whenever she has a question :laugh:

That's THEE reason why I got rid of my Nextel when they first came out!

Picture being in line at the bank and your mother's voice come squeeling over the 2-way... IS this thing on??? Vaughan!??? Are you there?

Originally posted by vaughanz

That's THEE reason why I got rid of my Nextel when they first came out!

Picture being in line at the bank and your mother's voice come squeeling over the 2-way... IS this thing on??? Vaughan!??? Are you there?

Or worse yet, you're about to "close escrow", and the damn thing goes off....it's irritating sometimes, people forget to turn off the speaker...my boss at my day job has one, and her sister is always squawking on it "Are you there?" "Hello"?!?!

But I like to not worry about anything like roaming or what have you...I just don't get that with Metro phones, so I have T-Mobile, especially for global service, since lately I place a lot of international calls, and it's real cheap, especially to the UK and Spain...