Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the most manly movie and girly movie out there

kenishere

Originally posted by bullseye

we consider you one of da boys!:D

Naaaah- I'm not a girly-girl by any stretch of the imagination, but definitely not one of the boys either. :hat: I'd consider some big epic adventure more of a manly-man's film... something like Sparticus, and, ummm, can't think of any others cuz I don't watch em, lol. I was actually talking about something very similar the other day with my bf and his roomie.

Oh, here's two chick flicks that I actually do like (a lot): Thelma and Louise, and Steel Magnolias.

Originally posted by candyrollx69

True

Fight Club is the shit:D :D

See ... Fight Club isn't a guy flick.. yeah its a great movie but too many girls like it too... you need a more testosterone fueled movie... like.

Road Warrior, Escape From NY, Aliens, Highlander, etc.. Bottom line, if the final sceen isnt the bad guy meeting his demise, its not a "guy flick" :)

Chick flicks must make the guys eyes roll back at their meer mention.

The English Patient, Sleepless in Seatle, Pretty Women, Chicago, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, etc....

easy test...

bad guy kills his best friend- Guy Flick

bad guy, but secretly underneath a good guy, sleeps with her best friend - chick flick.

Originally posted by ou812

Full Metal Jacket for the guys - Only 2 women in the entire movie, and they're both prostitutes.

MOTHERFUCKER right on! FMJ is the shit.

for girly movies - Bring it On is def up there. Goddamn cheerleader positive motivation flicks

I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLF BALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE

Originally posted by cintron

MOTHERFUCKER right on! FMJ is the shit.

for girly movies - Bring it On is def up there. Goddamn cheerleader positive motivation flicks

I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLF BALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE

FMJ Most Def. :tank:

I wouldn't say Bring It On cause there are some women in there guys want to bangbangbang. A true girly flick has got to have the ugliest fuckin women in the world, like:

Fried Green Tomatoes

Driving Miss Daisy

anything with Renee Zipwippy

and #1 - Beaches :blown: