The 'Booyah, I did it first' Weekend Thread

flavanugz

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle Fester's Lame Weekend Post

Tonight: Record shopping, then to Debbie's house, then to a movie.

Tommorow: Work, then I don't know, then SOCOM2 while Debbie yells at me for being a video game addict.

Sunday: Off to NH for Mama Fester's birthday extravaganza. I grew up in Mason NH, about 45 minutes east of Keene, and I was just about the only person in my graduating class that didn't go to KSC.

Originally posted by unclefester401

Uncle Fester's Lame Weekend Post

Tonight: Record shopping, then to Debbie's house, then to a movie.

Tommorow: Work, then I don't know, then SOCOM2 while Debbie yells at me for being a video game addict.

Sunday: Off to NH for Mama Fester's birthday extravaganza. I grew up in Mason NH, about 45 minutes east of Keene, and I was just about the only person in my graduating class that didn't go to KSC.

Mason.....driving range and pancake house right? lol. it's right around the corner from the borough where i grew up.

smaht not to go to KSC, it felt like a fuckin 4 year extension of high school.....and i HATED my high school :shake:

Originally posted by l155a

Mason.....driving range and pancake house right? lol. it's right around the corner from the borough where i grew up.

smaht not to go to KSC, it felt like a fuckin 4 year extension of high school.....and i HATED my high school :shake:

Parkers Maple Fucking Barn! I never understood why people would drive to the middle of nowhere and wait 3 hours to eat breakfast in a fucking barn. I hate tourists. If ignorance truly is bliss, then being a tourist must be nirvana.

I used to go to Temple to ski all winter when I was in school.

X - i fucking hate everything and everyone :laugh:

yep the barn. we would go there sometimes when i was younger. the place would be MOBBED! but we had the p-borough diner for weekend breakfast also, i haven't been to that barn in a long time.

oh god and temple mountain......10 min to get up the fucking hill, 30 seconds to get down :laugh: but i was there a lot in high school because i was on the racing team and that's where we would practice. we would have to hike the course and be allowed to use the lift like once every 5 runs lol, we would never get enough practice in if we kept taking that damn lift! my rents actually live about 5 min from the mountain towards town.