Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rollcall for savannah

murrrr

Originally posted by nybeauty

idk yet, wondering if ladies are free or not b4 12am since some of my gfs are broke :blank:

yes...it's on the flyer...i'll email it to you if you want...

and marko, where u gonna be l8r...i'm def coming into nyc tonite....maybe queens as well for some other businesss first...we should hook up, yo...

idk yet, wondering if ladies are free or not b4 12am since some of my gfs are broke :blank:

I think it is because some chicks I know are planning on getting there mad early just so they dont have to pay

btw.....I'm surprised this thing blew up on CP. I was planning on going for almost 2 weeks now for different reasons, weird coincidence

see you all there

Originally posted by phatman

yes...it's on the flyer...i'll email it to you if you want...

and marko, where u gonna be l8r...i'm def coming into nyc tonite....maybe queens as well for some other businesss first...we should hook up, yo...

check your pm ;)

thx hun, where are you guys going to be? idk anyone so be nice to me :D

...lol...i'm nice to everyone...i might be going stag, so i have no idea where i'm going to be...check your email again, i'll send you my cellie...maybe we'll all meet somewhere before hand or inside...

Originally posted by phatman

...lol...i'm nice to everyone...i might be going stag, so i have no idea where i'm going to be...check your email again, i'll send you my cellie...maybe we'll all meet somewhere before hand or inside...

im nice too :D we will get along gr8 :aright:

oh btw can i wear jeans?

:laugh:

you girls are crazy, to bad im going to miss out buggin out w/ ya

i just got back from shopping in the city and the gowanus (sp) is way too much traffic theres only one lane open, i kno im going to be missing out...hopefully u guys make another party :tongue: