Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Is Papabear?

stymie

I am flattered, that i have gotten my own post dedicated to finding out who the real me is......especially when i don't even know who the real me is myself.

Stymie it's highly unlikely you know who i am....although you may have seen me in passing from time to time.....

Lyssa, has no fcuking clue, but then again what else is new

so how is that hotel maid job working for ya in florida lyssa,.....the cubans must get nervous around you when your on shift with them....

Irish....please....you only WISH you knew who i was cause only I can get to lyssa the way other's can't.....

;)

By all means flavanugs...i do not mean to infringe on territorial rights....

I must acknowledge that i am fairly new in a long line of lyssa bashers and can only respect the elders who have laid the groundwork and shown me the way

I will never turn to the darkside NEVER!

Originally posted by l155a

what did i tell u stymie :laugh:

Umm yeah I meant that I know who Papa Bear is, so please shut the fuck up!!!! God I really have never met anyone like you, you think that everyone likes you (how is beyond me cause everyone talks shit right to your face but yet u think its a joke :rolleyes: ) Please like you and I both said, leave my name out of your mouth, Im sooo sick of hearing you babble on and on.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ( Aww looks like you changed ur post, but here are the answers to your questions anyways)

Please Lyssa give it a rest, dont speak to me, dont quote me, dont do anything at all. Im soo sick of hearing you babble on. Oh and I change friends like the wind changes directions - hahaha funny how Ive been hanging out with the same group of people for quite some time now, just because people actually like me and I make more friends everytime I go out dont be jealous cause you have NO friends cause once people find out what you are really all about they ditch you like everyone else. And as for an incident a yr ago, try a ton of incidents Lyssa, I just dont have the time to type them all, I dont know how you get by in life doing the shit that you do. And about recently, try you talking shit about my friends, iming my friends grilling them on how they know me and acting like you are my best friend - NEVER have NEVER will. We never were really fine but I just didnt say anything cause I just cant be bothered with someone like you, so you know the saying, just smile and nod and pretend that you care. Now Im sooo over this so please just dont talk about me, post about me, dont do anything that involves my name.

i expect you to do the same as you ask of me.

i changed it because i felt that i should just keep it off the board, as you should(you know like in a pm or something).

i could respond to all that you wrote but i won't even bother. i just want us to pretend that each other doesn't exist.

• 1 month later...