Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Open Bar Again!!!!

TONIC IS HAVING AN OPEN BAR AGAIN!!!!

THESE GUYS ARE CRAZY!!!!

2 FULL HOURS OF FREE DRINKS AT 4 SEPARATE BAR AREAS!!!!

WHO'S STUPID ENOUGH TO PASS UP DRINKING LIKE THIS?

IT'S ONLY A $10 COVER FOR GUYS & $5 FOR THE LADIES, THAT'S LIKE PAYING FOR 1 OR 2 DRINKS AT THE DOOR!!!

I CAN DRINK THAT IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES, SO HOW MANY DRINKS IS THAT IN 2 HOURS?

OH GOD, TALK ABOUT GETTING TRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool::beer: :beer: :drool:

Originally posted by thechad

TONIC IS HAVING AN OPEN BAR AGAIN!!!!

THESE GUYS ARE CRAZY!!!!

2 FULL HOURS OF FREE DRINKS AT 4 SEPARATE BAR AREAS!!!!

WHO'S STUPID ENOUGH TO PASS UP DRINKING LIKE THIS?

IT'S ONLY A $10 COVER FOR GUYS & $5 FOR THE LADIES, THAT'S LIKE PAYING FOR 1 OR 2 DRINKS AT THE DOOR!!!

I CAN DRINK THAT IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES, SO HOW MANY DRINKS IS THAT IN 2 HOURS?

OH GOD, TALK ABOUT GETTING TRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool::beer: :beer: :drool:

Sorry to say if the only way you can get people in there is by giving away free alcohol doesnt that tell you something??

Thats why the State A.B.C. has rules against things like this.

You are not allowed in the state of New Jersey to sell alcohol below cost.

Why don't you forward this to one of the ABC people Im sure they'll come by for a drink:blown:

Originally posted by kostaP

Sorry to say if the only way you can get people in there is by giving away free alcohol doesnt that tell you something??

Thats why the State A.B.C. has rules against things like this.

You are not allowed in the state of New Jersey to sell alcohol below cost.

Why don't you forward this to one of the ABC people Im sure they'll come by for a drink:blown:

I don't know much about this, but I guess thats why the open bar is courtesy of Steve Roussos. He is picking up the bar tab plus they charge cover. $5 for the ladies and $10 for the guys.

Originally posted by jerseygirl25

I don't know much about this, but I guess thats why the open bar is courtesy of Steve Roussos. He is picking up the bar tab plus they charge cover. $5 for the ladies and $10 for the guys.

That wasnt stated earlier...I see you have found the loophole in NJ's open bar policy!!!

Cover and bar are two separate things. If youadvertise open bar I sugest youalso advertise "courtesy of Steve Roussos" just for your future reference.

Originally posted by kostaP

That wasnt stated earlier...I see you have found the loophole in NJ's open bar policy!!!

Cover and bar are two separate things. If youadvertise open bar I sugest youalso advertise "courtesy of Steve Roussos" just for your future reference.

On all our official advertising KTU,FLYERS,MAX,etc all have courtesy of STEVE ROUSSOS and we have the receipts to prove it!

Thanx for the heads up! Hope you'll check it out!!

TONIC--TASTE IT!!!!!!:D

• 3 weeks later...

OH GOD, IT'S STILL OPEN BAR FOR 2 FULL HOURS @ TONIC EVERY SAT. NITE, WHEN IS THE INSANITY GONNA END, THIS IS PROBABLY THE GREATEST THING TO HIT HOPATCONG, NOT TO MENTION MORRIS COUNTY IN CLUB HISTORY

BY THE WAY SEE EVERYONE THERE, U KNOW I'LL BE THERE

the thing is.....you have open bar so much...but attendance is Michael Jackson's ranch these days.....dead. Matter of time before this place decides to just give it up and close doors. Open bar is the last ditch effort to get attendance in this biz.

Originally posted by thechad

As a matter of fact the club has been completely insane, always a line out the door.

If this is bad attendance, I'd hate to see what's good!!!

TONIC, Taste It!!!!

Taste? isnt that your competition?

as for the line...a) when i went, there was no line

B) if you ever do have a line, its because you tell your bouncers to hold everyone up to make it look like its packed....oldest trick in the books....next to open bar

c) your name is The Chad? Yo I am The Rick.

Originally posted by acclubs

the thing is.....you have open bar so much...but attendance is Michael Jackson's ranch these days.....dead. Matter of time before this place decides to just give it up and close doors. Open bar is the last ditch effort to get attendance in this biz.

I would disagree on open bar is a last ditch effort. Many clubs have open bar one night a week for a few hours.

sorry to say (MR negative)

the ONLY time i have seen a holdup at the door is when the cashier gets held up-

but even still - thats not her fault if persons do not have their admission $ ready to hand out:cool:

besides - how can you make a place LOOK like its packed when we all know that would not amount to anything?

i mean theres hardly cars passing by so........