Clubplanet Nightlife Community

opium review?!?!?!?!!?!?

fliptoniaaa

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

o.k. so where r the real reviews!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!:cool:

Last night was a fun night there. Got to opium at like 1130 and prive door and opium door are slammed as usual, so did not think there was any way I was gonna be able to get in, since last minute a cousin of mine from outta town called and said he was here and wanted to go out with me and another cousin. So 3 guys in front of opium when they normally never let guys get in alone, but I get to meet nick for the first time in front of opium and he gets us in no problem. Thanks, and it sucks to have seen u working so much on your b-day party but im sure later on you got 2 party. Anyways micheal lewis had a nice opening set and while down there was able to see a few cpers and chat with a couple. Unfortunately my outta town cousin starts to complain and asks me to bring him to find some easy and no snobby girls :laugh: Since we came in two cars have him follow me and take him to a strip joint and leave him there. Back to opium, I go and prive still has people in front of their door and its like 2:45 and now catch dgrutman at the door and he also takes care of us really quick and dude you should have gone up to see what u told me to go check out in the hip hop room. Funny stuff and as wasted as she was, i'd still hit that if had the chance :cool: Lots of nice looking women in there and see a couple of friends and just have a good time with them. Oh and funniest part of night was when my cousin thought he saw vida and I told him no that ain't her. He refuses to believe me and tells me my prob is I only look at her ass on the pictures that this girl is her, he goes up to her and asks her I don't know what but the girl lets him know she ain't no vida. Fun night though had a couple 2 much drinks and ended up missing exits and all that crazy shit on the way home and a regularly 20 minute drive took like an hour :laugh:

Again huge thanks to nick and dgrutman, pure class from both and like the work you guys do together. Bring more guest djs to opium nick and dave keep bringing the women.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by dimconcept

The night was cool... met a few new faces from here and CJ. Unfortunately, my night ended early thanks to a drunken female stalker ...

bah... why do so many chics have to be soooo "clingy"?

Sorry to hear that. *lol*

I had a great time, a few CPers that I dont see that often. The vibe was kinda off though....