Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 11/8/03

weyes

I was just thinking about this very subject while reading an article in the NY Post about where you can get your haircut for under $100. I can't imagine spending $100 on a haircut, much less tipping them 15-$20 for it. I prefer Supercuts. Gimme my $12 trim, and I'll give you your 3-$4 tip.

the best haircut i ever had was also the most expensive and the only time i ever spent that much money on a haircut. it was a $100 haircut, and i had it done at vidal sassoon in new york. curly hair is very hard to cut, and i was hoping someone could fix what wrong had been done to my hair :( .

i made the terrible mistake of going to the vidal sassoon ACADEMY once, thinking that those people'd be learning from the best. boy, did that girl have a LOT to learn :eek::cuss: .

now a friend of a friend, who's an actual haircutter professionally, cuts my hair. she's great at cutting curly hair :aright: (really, it's very hard to do well, judging by all the times i've gotten shitty haircuts) and charges me $30 instead of $40 'cause i'm a friend of a friend. i tip her $10; it's the least i can do, since she cut down the price by $10.