Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexxybabyd

Mystify

Lina, I know I'm pissed I haven't met you either.....:( You should come out to Deko one night...we'd have so much fun!!!!!

Dee, next time we gotta talk for more than 2 seconds - maybe dance or do a shot together! :D I was just like so surprised when you came up to me...it was like completely random lol...but I'm glad you came over ;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

Lina, I know I'm pissed I haven't met you either.....:( You should come out to Deko one night...we'd have so much fun!!!!!

Dee, next time we gotta talk for more than 2 seconds - maybe dance or do a shot together! :D I was just like so surprised when you came up to me...it was like completely random lol...but I'm glad you came over ;)

Are you gonna be there this week?? SHOTS ON ME!!! Lynne you should come down also....Mikeybina is opening!! :D:bounce:

I'm not 100% sure yet, but I am defintely considering coming down Sat. - I :heart: it there....If so, I'm gonna come find ur sexy ass and we gonna get our drink on! :D

Lina you should really try to come!!!!!!!!!!!

This Saturday is Joe Armenio's B-day party at Deko................hell I might even go.

Dee, next time we gotta talk for more than 2 seconds - maybe dance or do a shot together!

i think if the dancing part happens, everyone should come ;)

Defintely great seeing everyone saturday, damn that open bar kicked me in the ass, couldnt make it till 2 :( Did get to hear the new Monica like 3 times tho :D

I'll be opening saturday early on, then Teo T takes over before resident Richie Santana tears it up

Klutch spins hip hop downstairs and is one of the best hip hop dj's i know

Linabugout if you're not working i wanna see your pretty face....:D

Mike

ps--I'll have a LOT of copies of my new cd with all the new jammies on it so come by or find me for a copy :rock: