Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Food in Vegas!

lmg

I've been to Vegas 2x and absolutely loved it. A friend of a friend lived out there and gave us the skinny on some DL specials and food joints. I was just wondering what food options/restaurant choices some of you guys would suggest for people coming out to visit Vegas both on a budget and not on a budget. thanks, please be specific......

Definitely go try Buzios at the Rio. It's sort of on the pricey side but the food is fresh and tasty. The service is really good too. It's a great seafood restaurnt.

If you want some good Italian, check out Valentinos in the Venetian. This is also a bit pricey but worth it.

And if you want some really good Chinese that's cheap, head over to PE Chengs at the Aladdin.

If you're broke, hit up the buffets. Nothing great, but you never leave hungry.

Little Bhudda at the Palms, you won't find better Asian/Fusion anywhere in town...

Spago at Caesar's is pricey, but not as bad as the magazines make it out to be...great for impressing a date...

Nefertiti's Lounge at Luxor...a pretty decent diner with great eggs...

Only the best touches these lips...:D

Originally posted by trueqwest

Little Bhudda at the Palms, you won't find better Asian/Fusion anywhere in town...

Spago at Caesar's is pricey, but not as bad as the magazines make it out to be...great for impressing a date...

Nefertiti's Lounge at Luxor...a pretty decent diner with great eggs...

Only the best touches these lips...:D

spago will impress your date, if she's from new jersey lmfao

Originally posted by xlr8ted

At Barbary Coast they have great steamed hotdogs!! They have a deal, 2 steamed hotdogs and a 12oz budlight draft for 2.00!!!

I think that special is something like midnight to 6am...

Most hotels on the strip have awesome gambler's specials...you only have to look. Example- Steak & Eggs, $5.95 at Flamingo 2AM-7AM (perfect after going to Light at Bellagio)

Originally posted by trueqwest

I think that special is something like midnight to 6am...

No way bra, I got 2 steamers @ noon one day, along w/ my draft budlight... Its located near the back bar and the wanna-be sports book... 1.00 beers and shots all day, can't beat that on your last day ,when your totally broke and looking to get drunk before your flight home..

8007.jpg