Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nov 22nd next BBQ

mrmiami

CP BBQ in full force @ mrmiami's ranch... hehehe

lookin fwd to the food, drinks and most importantly the BEATS! hanguin out w the cp folk...

Should be an interesting day.. The weather will be wonderful.. I had such a great time @ lyrik's, im sure this time around will be just as fun...

I'll come down w a case of brewskies and some chips...

Already lookin fwd to it... Its gonna be a looong saturday... -----> PVD anyone?! :D hehe

Peace!

Mp3.- :smoke:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by philippio

It's 1:50 now and I'll probably be there around 4pm cause I'm going with thephoenix and raincrysobe. I guess we're making a very fashionably late entrance!!!

I'm out the door rght now....BTW you slut 4Pm you will miss my set punk!

Kick it in the ass and get there at least for 15/20 minutes of it!

The BBQ was a success....great tunes and great food...I'm stuffed. Never have I eaten so many different things at a BBQ!! Nice meeting many of you....Obby, CrzyC and others I can't remember...sorry I'm really bad with names. Anyway, I'll be lookin' out for the next BBQ and plan on throwing one at my crib again maybe in March (around WMC time).:cool:

Let's give a round of applause to MrMiami for hosting (and correct me if i'm wrong) 5th CP BBQ and Master Chef HappyFace (Leo) for cookin us all the food we brought.

:clap2::clap::clap2::clap: