Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nov 22nd next BBQ

mrmiami

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble

Damn, just saw the line up. Im gonna have to get up early to bring Wendel, good incentive to be there before everyone to play with the equipment!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by happyface

Thats right girl get your ass there early and start cooking for CP.....:):tongue:

lol jk;)

Yeah yeah, you know you fewls need a cuban around to do some kick ass cooking.......

And liz, aint no one playing with MY equipment. ;)

Originally posted by professorx97

I'll be there early too Jackie. I have to leave early for work and I need as much sun on this white body as I can get.:laugh:

Opps...this is CrzyC forgot to logout Professor.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what are you duin at the proffesors house ??:confused: :confused: hmm sumthin fishy is goin on here :D;):D :D :cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Wait, then you'll look human and not like one of us night owls.

I think you resemble a bear more than an owl.

Originally posted by CrzyC

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Sorry...all my personalities just got excited at the same time!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I ALMOST know all your personalities, but who's that 9th "Me"; don't think I've met her yet. She seems a lilttle weird.

Regardless, I may stop by to meet some new CP peeps (if I am welcome of course).

make it 7 and you come...lol j/k

Lyrik, your pms are full so...

I was just going to ask again, I only have some Sharp house speakers, plus that mackey, they pump out some good sound but not anything you had at your bbq, It would be a plus if you could crab that. If so, you would need to come by a lil early to set shit up.

let me know!

Originally posted by mrmiami

make it 7 and you come...lol j/k

Lyrik, your pms are full so...

I was just going to ask again, I only have some Sharp house speakers, plus that mackey, they pump out some good sound but not anything you had at your bbq, It would be a plus if you could crab that. If so, you would need to come by a lil early to set shit up.

let me know!

I'll see what I can do for the bigger sound, but I'll def. bring my monitor no matter what.

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

What monitor you got?

Nothing fancy, just a peavey keyboard PA that I used at the last BBQ, just in case the other speakers need to be more directed away from the tables. I am going to ask about my friends EV fullstack to see if I can use it, but thats not for sure at all.

Originally posted by lyrik

Nothing fancy, just a peavey keyboard PA that I used at the last BBQ, just in case the other speakers need to be more directed away from the tables. I am going to ask about my friends EV fullstack to see if I can use it, but thats not for sure at all.

Tru!

Well, I got my Mackie just waiting to be used.....:D

The little fucker can jam!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: