Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy $hit Filter 14 sucks!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The venue has been hosting parties longer than most of the places around today, and it's managed to do so without any major cosmetic reconstruction.

I saw Hector Romero there last Friday and it was the best party in a long time. The system is perfect for the cozy space and adds to the intimate vibe of a true party.

To be honest I had no idea what I walking into, I was at Hell for a B-day party w/ my roomate who insisted that it was not a gay bar and our group of like 25 were really sticking out but it was a good time.

Filter was the back up plan, 2 guys in my group got arrested on the way over for smoking a joint and will be in the can till Monday probably.

We hit Filter and I thought that LAST night was the was Hector and boy were we surprised at that party, but the vibe was so not serious that it really lightened my mood up... that dude Disco G could really give Bad Boy Bill a run for his $$.