Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goodbye to JP?

lelo

Originally posted by groovefire

Just as bad. First, everyone gives me combo presents: "Merry Xmas & Happy birthday", though it's the same piece of crap they would have given me for only one or the other. Plus no one ever wants to go out for my birthday 'cause they're broke from the holidays, and saving up energy for New Years. :blank:

I feel your pain brother.

Originally posted by lelo

Listen i know i had to put my opinion to the old thread about JP. But if whats going on here in NYC is true it really is a shame. I mean Jonny really hasnt been the same for the past 3 years you can say, he has been on a serious decline musically and in his personal life (drug abuse). They say NYC needs a change but not SF and not with Junior. I mean this was the last standing afterhours place on Sundays here in NYC. What will this place be without JP? He is Sf, i guess Grant felt that he can make this change and it will blow over well.

I had alot of great memories from that place, musically and in every other category you can name. JP has declined, but as i think about it more no more sundays with the PRETTY PEOPLE its gone. Vinyl cant compare on a crowd level.

What do we do here in NYC? Everything is changing, this whole loungy scene is taking over and the dark evil clubs are all disappearing.

To JP good luck man something good will come out of this, if its true. SFSuperstar what the hell is going on???????

RIP the house that JP built in '98 it will be missed.

Lata peeps, give me some feedback and lets keep the bashing to a minimum i want to know what you guys really think, esp the peeps that do venture to NYC to SF this is a major deal.

Angelo, wtf are you talking bout? did i miss something?????

Hey SF, how did you not hear about this yet?

I heard about this late saturday night from my friend Jessica who has a close friend that dances at SF.

Another source a friend of Mr. Vasquez said that his return to Sf will be this weekend and there are flyers circulating.

Rip it JUNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ahh your right does not sound good lololol.