Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening ***CiRCA*** THIS THURSDAY,FRI,SAT........

ml2k3

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

Circa opens at 7 its the Grand opening kid maybe in a few weeks but you gotta realize the is my watering hole. This building was my home for how many years..I cant turn my back and go elsewhere...

who you foolin! Ill reclaim the "Immortal" rep within a couple of weeks bro.....:eek:

Originally posted by thesandman

Circa opens at 7 its the Grand opening kid maybe in a few weeks but you gotta realize the is my watering hole. This building was my home for how many years..I cant turn my back and go elsewhere...

who you foolin! Ill reclaim the "Immortal" rep within a couple of weeks bro.....:eek:

here we go again...LOL

Originally posted by thesandman

I thought I told you to stop smoking that garbage son...as we can see its has altered your perception of reality and make believe...No wonder your dad wants to hang out with me and not you!!! BTW he's coming to Circa thursday:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Goood! Because most bartenders have absolutely no clue how to correctly concoct my favorite drink!

I'm gettin excited now for Thursday! :D

Im telling you..once you have Georgies cosmo's, you will never drink another one and like it quite as much...SOOO GOOD....

See you Thursday Chickie!! :kiss2:

pussy look at my condition the last 3 times we went out and look what I had to do the next day.

Kos you are a functioning alcoholic - besides me Jill and Kiki need to have a threesome after closing - That may keep me up all night. BTW Kos I do remember , I am the one who had to get up at 9 to drive you to your damn car - P.S you know this weekend is going to be worse:(

Originally posted by nootsy

Kos you are a functioning alcoholic - besides me Jill and Kiki need to have a threesome after closing - That may keep me up all night. BTW Kos I do remember , I am the one who had to get up at 9 to drive you to your damn car - P.S you know this weekend is going to be worse:(

yeah so i could go to work you went back home.

oh boy I dont know if i can play this weekend...my mommy wants me home before 9......................next monday!!!!!!!!

yeah so i could go to work you went back home.

oh boy I dont know if i can play this weekend...my mommy wants me home before 9......................next monday!!!!!!!!

You mean no angry Glenn Pre Game? Glenn may get angry - we need to finifh off his stock and eat the poison food