Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Saturday in Boston...(10/08)

lawoman

word 1: FREEEEEEZING.

I couldnt get over the massive temp drop, OMG...

and I was only wearing a T-shirt all day & NIghts. BEAMING

Had a good lunch in east boston after gettin outta Logan, nice pizza & some drinks.

Then My friends suggested we check out this board, cause we were at a loss for what to do (As you can see its my first time here)

So, we ended up hitting Q for the open bar, with intentions of moving on to felt....Sadly, this never happend.

we got to Q about 10pm, and never left.

The music was sooooo on point. a great mix of techno and a splash of hiphop that I wasnt feeling...but the place went bolistic for... by 1230 we were into some Killer tribal & some very hard & Funky I stuff Iwouldnt know what to call....

so, 2 am rollls around and we get invited to revere for an afterhours @ a function hall. The Diplomat.

Aside from hearing unspeakable Joy, which I had already heard @ Q...I wasnt too impressed. Packed? Yes. But at points I was totally READY TO GO.... every guy in there thought they owned me... no class or respect for my space... it was like a spring break bar, with a techno crowd... I felt like people were just there to be there, cause it DEFINATLY WASNT the music... no vibe at all.

The other point: Last time I was here I went to Therpay for BBB.

I heard the same music at Q, that I did at the Diplomat.

I really didnt care too too much.... My my friends were aggrivated to hear alot of the same music.

seeing how we thought afterhours were "underground"

anywho-who

I did have a blast in town...and Ill be back afer the new year

Congrads Joshua On a great night, and thank for the last minte hook-up!!!!

staring st the sun was one of the best end to a nights yet!

thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lawoman

word 1: FREEEEEEZING.

I couldnt get over the massive temp drop, OMG...

and I was only wearing a T-shirt all day & NIghts. BEAMING

Had a good lunch in east boston after gettin outta Logan, nice pizza & some drinks.

Then My friends suggested we check out this board, cause we were at a loss for what to do (As you can see its my first time here)

So, we ended up hitting Q for the open bar, with intentions of moving on to felt....Sadly, this never happend.

we got to Q about 10pm, and never left.

The music was sooooo on point. a great mix of techno and a splash of hiphop that I wasnt feeling...but the place went bolistic for... by 1230 we were into some Killer tribal & some very hard & Funky I stuff Iwouldnt know what to call....

so, 2 am rollls around and we get invited to revere for an afterhours @ a function hall. The Diplomat.

Aside from hearing unspeakable Joy, which I had already heard @ Q...I wasnt too impressed. Packed? Yes. But at points I was totally READY TO GO.... every guy in there thought they owned me... no class or respect for my space... it was like a spring break bar, with a techno crowd... I felt like people were just there to be there, cause it DEFINATLY WASNT the music... no vibe at all.

The other point: Last time I was here I went to Therpay for BBB.

I heard the same music at Q, that I did at the Diplomat.

I really didnt care too too much.... My my friends were aggrivated to hear alot of the same music.

seeing how we thought afterhours were "underground"

anywho-who

I did have a blast in town...and Ill be back afer the new year

Congrads Joshua On a great night, and thank for the last minte hook-up!!!!

staring st the sun was one of the best end to a nights yet!

thanks

Whoa...easy on the"Dip" girl. For real...go easy la woman! I'm not too sure u really know musis anyway, and relax on "Joy". It was all for old time sake. So...keep r thoughts to urself. Thanks again for visiting! Peace :blown:

see...its resonses like that that define the boston scene...Oh Im sorry, I guess I should say "lack of" scene

if you had actually READ my review, and not glanced it and blew a gasket after seeing I didnt have the "time of my life" at beefed up Knights of Columbus you would have noticed i sang praise of The Kim English track being played...

however, the fact that you tell me to keep my OPINION to myself in itself is quite funny...seeing how you dont have the first clue who I am...yet you are already an expert on my musical prowess?

classic STAR69 right here!

Omg - Who is this La Woman... I really really really need to know..NOT!!! Get a fucking grip girl! "Beefed up"...I think my 10 yr old lil' cousin says that word......Oh and another thing..I will say whateva the fuck I want to...to who eva the fuck I want.... at any time I want .........so FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFF LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOMANNNNNNNNNN

I could give a fuck less who u are, u whore...beat it... go post elsewhere. C ya lata aligata!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bostonbabe420

Omg - Who is this La Woman... I really really really need to know..NOT!!! Get a fucking grip girl! "Beefed up"...I think my 10 yr old lil' cousin says that word......Oh and another thing..I will say whateva the fuck I want to...to who eva the fuck I want.... at any time I want .........so FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFF LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOMANNNNNNNNNN

I could give a fuck less who u are, u whore...beat it... go post elsewhere. C ya lata aligata!!!!!!!!!

Can I see a pic of you all mad like this? :confused::)

a spade is a spade...

you MUST have drank alchohol with your zoloft today.

where did I ever say you couldnt say what you want?

by all means, carry on....

you cant have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

why dont you tell me why "the dip" as you put it, is the Cats Pajamas?

maybe Im without... goin to events like Spundae...maybe we need a "dip" rather than danny howells, dj dan & christopher lawrence in and actual club...

U guys r soooooooooo funny!!!!

La woman - I have no "wits" because i sit at te DIP every single weekend and do mad bizumpssssssss...........hahhahahaha!

The entire fact of the matter is why would u come on the Boston board and diss us without expecting this Boston babe to jump right dwn ur throat beatch.......:blown::hat:

The entire fact of the matter is why would u come on the Boston board and diss us without expecting this Boston babe to jump right dwn ur throat beatch.......:blown::hat:

I didn't see any bashing in the original statement. All I saw was an opinion. So you're going to jump down somebodies throat because they don't think the dip is mecca? Why don't you go back to seriousvibes.

thank you fester.

its what we call hyper-vigilant... its right up there with guitly conscious...

I really didnt say anything bad at all...like said.

I mentioned both good & bad events in the night.

christ, you think you had the djs or promoters schlong in your who-ha or something acting like farrakahn & whatnot.

Im in boston once a month...but I just heard that that revere after-hours are done after the new year...so, sadly looks like ill be missing out

thank you fester.

christ, you think you had the djs or promoters schlong in your who-ha or something acting like farrakahn & whatnot.

Im in boston once a month...but I just heard that that revere after-hours are done after the new year...so, sadly looks like ill be missing out

FYI (and not trying to be too anal about it) it's Saugus, not Revere.;)

thank you fester.

maybe she does have a djs shlong in her who-ha

lol @ ''beefed-up Knights of Columbus"