Clubplanet Nightlife Community

H Foundation @ The Vault

nyc420

Yup, it's close to both Icon and Zinc. The place is not too small and not too big, a perfect size for a club in Orlando that hopes to mainly focus on House and Garage. The guys throwing this party are good guys, but i'm not big on Hip E and Halo. I'll probably check it out sometime soon on a regular night when some of the local Orlando residents are spinning.

djrxo6=do we know each other?...those are friends of mine too.

anyways, check out my signature and if any of you cp people

have questions about orlando, i'll be glad to help...it'll be great

to see some miami cp heads in my home town for a change.

Originally posted by djss

djrxo6=do we know each other?...those are friends of mine too.

anyways, check out my signature and if any of you cp people

have questions about orlando, i'll be glad to help...it'll be great

to see some miami cp heads in my home town for a change.

I don't think we know each other. My name is Rich. I met Ernie and Rick in Tallahassee when they were up there spinning at Paradigm. Actually I spun with them. I also spun with them in West Palm but that was at a really small lounge/bar on Clematis.

Who are you closer with?? I really haven't spoken to Rick in a long time but Ernie and I always talk. You spin down here?? I am looking for an opportunity down here to showcase my skills. Hope to see you there.

Originally posted by djrx06

I don't think we know each other. My name is Rich. I met Ernie and Rick in Tallahassee when they were up there spinning at Paradigm. Actually I spun with them. I also spun with them in West Palm but that was at a really small lounge/bar on Clematis.

Who are you closer with?? I really haven't spoken to Rick in a long time but Ernie and I always talk. You spin down here?? I am looking for an opportunity down here to showcase my skills. Hope to see you there.

Cool, nice to speak with you Rich.

My name is Sean, im from orlando...i live in miami, but im in orlando right now...i know it's confusing.

Anyways, I've known Ernie for almost 8-9 years, I know Rick and Jason i see quite often as he comes to miami atlleast twice a month and i always hang out with them when im up here.

It' would be nice to meet you either down south or at Hippe and Halo.

SS:D

Originally posted by philippio

Rachel, I told you that you and Chaz should come up! It will be fun!!!

We'll leave at 6:00.

i know...it would be a hellova night. corey mentioned it too, but with the two brats (particularly u'r godchild...lol) it's kind of difficult to find a good sitter two weekends in a row. if hybrid wasn't going to be in o-town next weekend, i'd say without a doubt, we'd definately go. but since that's not the case, i'd have to pass cuz i'd rather see hybrid....plus it's corey's b'day.