Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who do you think is the best DJ on this list???

Originally posted by lowerdecknena

Who do you think this is the Best DJ to go see at a club?

Louie Devito

Stretch Armstrong

DJ Riz

The Riddler

Johnny Vicious

Hex Hector

Please choose one from the list above.

Vicious by far Louie Devito isnt a DJ he just knows how to use a computer the others aren't in the same league as JV

Originally posted by bozer

How can you compare Stretch Armstrong and Hex Hector. Its like asking if baseball or football is better.. two totally different types of music.

I disagree because we as listeners of music can tell the difference between a good dj and a dj that is faking the funk. Like louie devito. And if you are good at what you do we can give you props. I would comment on stretch armstrong but I have never heard him before but if he was a good hiphop dj true to his music and louie devito was a commercial wash out I would say stretch was better. Just my 2 dumb cents.:half:

Originally posted by luztidara

I disagree because we as listeners of music can tell the difference between a good dj and a dj that is faking the funk. Like louie devito. And if you are good at what you do we can give you props. I would comment on stretch armstrong but I have never heard him before but if he was a good hiphop dj true to his music and louie devito was a commercial wash out I would say stretch was better. Just my 2 dumb cents.:half:

Well, my point is Stretch Armstrong is an amazing Hip Hop DJ, but has nothing to do with the style of music most of the other Dj's on that list spin. Its not even worth comparing them.