Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoolJunkie 3rd Anniversary w/ LAYO & BUSHWACKA! @ Opium

cooljunkie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by erickamikaze

If Bling, Tranzwhore, and Candy come on here claiming to be breaks lovers, then we know there is a problem. :rolleyes:

Actually, if we wrenched the three of them out of their routine to come to our party, I'd get the beers myself!

Guest brwneydtrouble

I have always been a breaks lover, just was never really exposed to it. I was among the few CPers at Return to the Edge for Jackal & Hyde a while back and have been to almost every party there to support our local breaks DJ's like Merlyn, Ash Rock, Wendel, DBJ etc. The small collection of vinyl that I have at home is strictly breaks and I know better than to go to a party in heels. ;)

pbrane, hope to meet you on friday, you wont miss me, i'll be wearing a hat like usual. *lol*

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I have always been a breaks lover, just was never really exposed to it. I was among the few CPers at Return to the Edge for Jackal & Hyde a while back and have been to almost every party there to support our local breaks DJ's like Merlyn, Ash Rock, Wendel, DBJ etc. The small collection of vinyl that I have at home is strictly breaks and I know better than to go to a party in heels. ;)

pbrane, hope to meet you on friday, you wont miss me, i'll be wearing a hat like usual. *lol*

good, good, I want to meet you, I've been told I should...

what's this return to the edge business? what sort of breaks are we talking from these locals? :eek: what kind of hat?

Originally posted by pbrane

what's this return to the edge business? what sort of breaks are we talking from these locals? :eek: what kind of hat?

The return to the edge business with Jackal & Hyde was one of the sickest nights of music I have ever experienced. It was at Venu back in July and it was all kinds of breaks and nasty electro.

But This Friday will be good also with a L&B and the CJ party.

Look forward to seeing you again pbrane, look for me and Trouble. the CJ crew will be chillin in the area with the seats and tables by the DJ booth.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

The return to the edge business with Jackal & Hyde was one of the sickest nights of music I have ever experienced. It was at Venu back in July and it was all kinds of breaks and nasty electro.

But This Friday will be good also with a L&B and the CJ party.

Look forward to seeing you again pbrane, look for me and Trouble. the CJ crew will be chillin in the area with the seats and tables by the DJ booth.

Just look for the lights - No Cover will also be fiming in that area...

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pbrane

good, good, I want to meet you, I've been told I should...

Hmm....I dunno if I like the sound of that. I think I may have to go incognito. *lol* I'll be wearing either a red or blue kangol.

Eric is totally right, that night was just SICK. Harcore breaks and electro, but stick with us and you will have all the breaks, electro and D&B your heart desires. Matter of fact, my friend Merlyn will be opening up for Stryke on Saturday at Nerve, he's one of those locals I mentioned. Drop me a PM with your number and I'll give you a call later on!

~Jackie~