Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pajama Jam @ Sunrise

tdawg

pajama.jpg

This Saturday night / Sunday morning November 16th, Sunrise All Night @ The Diplomat will be hosting its first ever PAJAMA JAMMY JAM Party. Pajama's will be the requested clothing attire for our favorite after-hours. Anything goes: lingerie, boxers, bathrobes, anything that is in the PAJAMA family counts. Where PAJAMA's and receive $10 off admission until 3am and $5off admission from 3am til 4am. Spread the word.......

Resident DJ Taner K will be spinning floor filling house allllll morning long. Alongside Taner, lighting nightmares provided by Eddie T (lol). Sunrise is hosted by Tanzer in association with www.6one7Productions.com

Doors 2am : 19+ for entrance : No dress code.

For Information or VIP seating email tdawg1@hotmail.com

Sunrise @ The Diplomat : 334 Broadway (Rte 1 North) Saugus MA (10 minutes north of Boston)

Originally posted by kaydup

description?

Ummm, let me see the best way to describe it..

Pale pink sheer 'short' baby doll dress. barely covers my ass tho, with black sexy stiletto's (don't know how to spell it). I dunno know, now I'm blushing....All I know is that it was a big hit at Soundfactory at the Lingerie Party!!!! :eek:

Originally posted by bostonbabe420

Ummm, let me see the best way to describe it..

Pale pink sheer 'short' baby doll dress. barely covers my ass tho, with black sexy stiletto's (don't know how to spell it). I dunno know, now I'm blushing....All I know is that it was a big hit at Soundfactory at the Lingerie Party!!!! :eek:

Your blushing, what are you gonna do when you wear it