Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AT what age did u start clubbin and who got u into it?

Bling

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! let me think, ahh yes um it all started when i was 16 and my mom took me to the original space oscar g was spinning that nite....ever since then there has been no turning back its clubbing every saturday now and i couldn't help to think that thank god my mother is cool!!!! luv ya mom.

-maggie

Originally posted by rafaelmendez

Chicago people I went to a rave once called Willyt Wonka and the chocolate factory like the movie that was insane. I dont remember too much all I know was that I will never attend a real rave like they had in Chicago area. Those where good days. Im over it I dont even like clubs anymore. I dont know what happen.

yaaaaaaaaa. i remember that party.....w/ derrick may. He kept playin the craziest shit that night. what a fckin party......

LYRIk....... remember hawtins set at live on the decks 3. wooow:cool:

Originally posted by rafaelmendez

you know and I remember the band playing was Rabbit in the Moon It was the best.

GREAT act for your first party. they are definately still one of the best....TOP NOTCH!

i was 21. my ex took me to a club called 'the bank' in philadelphia. it used to be an old bank that was built in the 1920's....VERY cool place. ah....such good memories.... :D comin' to think of it, i still have a copy of the DJ's set from that night. i'm off to search for it now.

My first clubbing experience was when Iwas 20. My best friend at the time turned 21 about 10 mos before me and since she was a huge flirt with the looks to back it up, she was friendly with the doorman at Crobar (Chicago). So Black night (the night before Thanksgiving), which as everyone knows is the hugest night in clubland, we make our way to Crobar. Ok, at this time, Crobar was at its peak, and usually Wednesday nights were called Lunacy nights. This is where they have trapeze with ladies doing tricks swinging back and forth. A plethora of he/shes, girls dancing provacative in the cage above the dancefloor, and an S&M station where you can always find a big tough guy with his shirt off and candle wax being poured down his whip beatin body. Chris Gin was rockin the hard beats. I walk in there that night and my face looked like this :eek: . A huge cavernous warehouse, with an energetic vibe mixed with goth like atmosphere. I was amazed, I was sucked in...that place owned me. A night I will never forget.