Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Help Me!

hey everyone. can you please help me with a project idea? had anyone heard of an underwear dispenser. if not please tell me so. if so, do you have any good ideas for an invention of any sort? thanks. other then that whats in right now? long hair or short? im not sure if i should cut mine...

When I first read this I pictured little underwear dispensers in public restrooms. Then I thought I got the idea of what you are trying to say. Home underwear dispensers? No, that can't be; its even more moronic than my first thought. Come to think of it, granny-panty dispensers in ladies rooms wouldn't be too crazy of an idea. Ya know, just in case you got a little surprise from the menstrual fairy. Anyhoo...please invent this contraption; I look forward to seeing them next to tampon and condom dispensers. As for your question about hair....I don't think hair should be a fad. Your cut should suit your face, not the times.

Originally posted by candyqueen627

hey everyone. can you please help me with a project idea? had anyone heard of an underwear dispenser. if not please tell me so. if so, do you have any good ideas for an invention of any sort? ...

I've never heard of it... but you know how some places sell little hand towels that are compressed like a brick into a teeny tiny size and then rapped in plastic... once you open them then expand into towels (vaccum packed). You can package them like that and then sell them in a dispenser much like the ones for pads and tampons.