Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>I am so BAD at....

glowgrlnyc

Originally posted by somebitch

you could always order the shit online. sometimes i am too lazy to go to cvs and pick up basics so i go to drugstore.com and they deliver it 2 days later. its actually cheaper than going to cvs and i dont have to go in the store + they have more selection.

i am bad with everything... i dont put clothes away after i do laundry, i dont make my bed, even when i change the sheets i kinda throw them on the bed messy, i dont put clothes away after i try them on, i throw them on the floor or put them on a counter (half the time i leave the drawers open), i never put my makeup back in the bag, i basically only do it when i have to... wow, i am really pathetic, i shoudlnt tell you guys this stuff.

hahaha....you are my clone :laugh:

but Im psyched about the cvs ordering online thing....Im DEFINETELY gonna try that! thanks somebitch ;)

you could always order the shit online. sometimes i am too lazy to go to cvs and pick up basics so i go to drugstore.com and they deliver it 2 days later. its actually cheaper than going to cvs and i dont have to go in the store + they have more selection.

i am bad with everything... i dont put clothes away after i do laundry, i dont make my bed, even when i change the sheets i kinda throw them on the bed messy, i dont put clothes away after i try them on, i throw them on the floor or put them on a counter (half the time i leave the drawers open), i never put my makeup back in the bag, i basically only do it when i have to... wow, i am really pathetic, i shoudlnt tell you guys this stuff.

...lol...toooooooooooo late...who cares....i only really give a shit if it's somebody i live with or dating...other than that, its yo thang, do what you wanna dooooooo....

.....Marry me and we'll fly away to Rio...:love:...Loooove...

attachment.php?postid=1844473

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

replacing things....like lightbulbs , napkins, toilet paper (i'll use napkins until they run out... :blank: ) paper towels....

The worst is when you're out of tp, paper towels AND napkins... and you have to start scrounging for any spares you might have left over from take-out... :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

The worst is when you're out of tp, paper towels AND napkins... and you have to start scrounging for any spares you might have left over from take-out... :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yeah...that totally sux!!!! and sometimes you cut one napkin in half so you can use the other half later!!! :laugh: