Bostonians

dogekid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

i was informed that i had a free guest pass here today to take account of your skills in humor, wit and sarcasm.

so whaddaya got for me?

NO WAY, we should be asking YOU for guidance...I mean, hello, your title....AA President!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA!! OH MAN!!!! THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! :laugh: :laugh: SERIOUSLY, DUDE, MY SIDE IS KILLING ME FROM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW....:laugh: :laugh: HOW DID YOU THINK THAT UP?? :laugh: :laugh: AA PRESIDENT!! AHAHAAHAHAAHA, JESUS THAT'S GOOD!!! CAUSE YOU KNOW, AT FIRST YOU THINK, WOW, HE'S THE PRESIDENT OF SOMETHING, BUT THEN YOU'RE ALL, OH WAIT, OF AA....THAT MEANS HE'S LIKE THE HEAD ALCOHOLIC!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT IS THE BEST!! A PLUS DUDE, ALL THE WAY!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

NO WAY, we should be asking YOU for guidance...I mean, hello, your title....AA President!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA!! OH MAN!!!! THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! :laugh: :laugh: SERIOUSLY, DUDE, MY SIDE IS KILLING ME FROM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW....:laugh: :laugh: HOW DID YOU THINK THAT UP?? :laugh: :laugh: AA PRESIDENT!! AHAHAAHAHAAHA, JESUS THAT'S GOOD!!! CAUSE YOU KNOW, AT FIRST YOU THINK, WOW, HE'S THE PRESIDENT OF SOMETHING, BUT THEN YOU'RE ALL, OH WAIT, OF AA....THAT MEANS HE'S LIKE THE HEAD ALCOHOLIC!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT IS THE BEST!! A PLUS DUDE, ALL THE WAY!!!! :laugh:

hahaha now thats funny....really all it means is that he doesnt drink....PUSSY!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I agree :laugh:

Or making my ears hurt, which ever way you want to look at it. Am I the only one that when I read his posts I feel like someone is yelling in my ear???

Monkey's are funny though Fester, remember monkey's = funny:rolleyes: ;)

I am NOT from Jer-z......

I am very offended and DEEPLY hurt by your malicious insult.

I thought it was all fun and games, but by assuming that i am from "Dirty Jerz" u hit below the belt.

That was wrong

Originally posted by flavanugz

what the fuck is the deal with these ratings....dont you fuckoffs have better things to do. i understand that people from jerz arent funny nor entertaining. but it isnt our job to make you laugh, only make ourselves laugh. go suck on a tailpipe.