Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bostonians

dogekid

Originally posted by prplhz

Monkey's are funny though Fester, remember monkey's = funny:rolleyes: ;)

I know monkeys are funny. My saying is trying to illustrate how unfunny the day is. So unfunny, that not only is it unfunnier than an unfunny monkey, but unfunnier than sucking an unfunny monkey's nut. It is the lowest of low in terms of unfunny.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by groovefire

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: IS THERE AN AA VICE PRESIDENT, YOU KNOW, IN CASE YOU ARE UNABLE TO UPHOLD YOUR DUTIES OF RESERVING A CLASS ROOM AND PICKING UP A BOX OF MUNCHKINS? :laugh: :laugh:

Groovefire - I love ur posts. U make me laugh. lololol

Oh, and about that pic u've been waiting for.....tonight after work...whoaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

ahhhhh, there's the sarcasm i heard so much about. you've got a lot of heart mr groove fire.

and to answer your question, yes, i put chose that title to feel significant amongst the true drinkers of the world. i am no president. i'm a mere AA $.25 donating supporter and member.

stymie.. haven't you run out of space on your cubicle walls yet?

Originally posted by dogekid

ahhhhh, there's the sarcasm i heard so much about. you've got a lot of heart mr groove fire.

and to answer your question, yes, i put chose that title to feel significant amongst the true drinkers of the world. i am no president. i'm a mere AA $.25 donating supporter and member.

stymie.. haven't you run out of space on your cubicle walls yet?

:laugh: :laugh: HOLY SHIT, DID YOU GUYS EVEN NOTICE DOGEKID'S LOCATION?!?!?! SECTION 8!! YOU KNOW, LIKE SECTION 8 HOUSING, LIKE THE PROJECTS!!! :laugh: AHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS, LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF AA WOULD LIVE IN THE PROJECTS...PFFF...I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT!! :laugh: AHAHAHAHAA

Originally posted by groovefire

:laugh: :laugh: HOLY SHIT, DID YOU GUYS EVEN NOTICE DOGEKID'S LOCATION?!?!?! SECTION 8!! YOU KNOW, LIKE SECTION 8 HOUSING, LIKE THE PROJECTS!!! :laugh: AHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS, LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF AA WOULD LIVE IN THE PROJECTS...PFFF...I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT!! :laugh: AHAHAHAHAA

I'm a project accountant, as in I do the accounting for the projects, you know section 8???:laugh:;) And actually, oh yeah look right here, I see Mr. Dickid right here on my rent roll, shit you better pay up, you haven't been paying your rent for like months kid.

sorry for the delay team

groove.. making fun of AA president, section 8.. yes yes, funny stuff. keep it coming. i'll fwd pics of myself from junior high next and you can make fun of my braces

stymie.. i like your posts. these are my favorite... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Originally posted by dogekid

sorry for the delay team

groove.. making fun of AA president, section 8.. yes yes, funny stuff. keep it coming. i'll fwd pics of myself from junior high next and you can make fun of my braces

stymie.. i like your posts. these are my favorite... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Is that you in your avatar? Are you Arab?