Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jobless..

ShortyStar

yO YO YO... hello everyone... It was just announced today that the headquaters is moving to atlanta :( so I have no job..

Anyone know of any openings or any suggestions???

I'm a truely hardworker and dedicated with a sense of humor.. and I'm cute :)... let me know :)!!!

cheers to beers !

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

yO YO YO... hello everyone... It was just announced today that the headquaters is moving to atlanta :( so I have no job..

Anyone know of any openings or any suggestions???

I'm a truely hardworker and dedicated with a sense of humor.. and I'm cute :)... let me know :)!!!

cheers to beers !

how about you be my personal dancer? I can't pay much, can't afford benefits, but I'll keep plenty o alchy and munchies on hand :D

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Anything and everything... I love do most all stuff! :)

I wouldn't mind trying something clubish though ... like bartending etc.. . but then again I'd probably get too drunk and then have no liver ;(

You don't drink on the job silly goose:D

And take Vitamin E - it's an antioxidant that cleans out the toxins of alcohol (hence why I take it daily!) ;)

Oh yeah no drinking on the job :) haha...

yeah vitamin E.. i should try that for my weeknight binges.. oh i could really go for some wine asap..

OH LOLA....... I'm buying my ticket for miami after the holidays ... time to party :) this time i won't smoke cigs and drink alot.. i didn't like seeing the toilet all day!

blue,

banks are always, always hiring for tellers...anytime...just walk in and ask for an app...teller jobs are easy (if you have no problem multi-tasking and paying attention to details) and pay decently...anywhere from 9-11 bux an hr. or so...maybe even higher in sum places

dont forget department stores too...good luck ;)

there are sales jobs up the wazoo right now for the holidays. they mostly pay the kind of crizzap (read: next to nothing) that i make, and they may just be for the season, but it's something to bring home some cash for the meantime. and, if the place likes you enough, they might decide to keep you, anyway :) .