Clubplanet Nightlife Community

xlr8ted

eddie3

Originally posted by eddie3

weak......yo where in boston can i get some good clam chowder?.....and uh I watch Cheers religiuosly

ANOTHER COMEDIC GENIUS EMERGES FROM JERSEY!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :laugh: :laugh: FUCKING BRILLIANT EDDIE!! :laugh: :laugh: CHEERS...CAUSE IT WAS LIKE SUPPOSED TO BE IN BOSTON...HOLY CRAP DUDE, YOU THINK ON LIKE A WHOLE OTHER PLANE HUH? :laugh: :laugh: BRAVO...BRAV-FUCKING-O!!! WHEN YOU DO COME TO BOSTON, THAT CHOWDER IS ON ME BRO, FOR REAL!! :laugh:

If you want good chowder, eddie, I would recommend Legal Seafood...it may be a little on the pricey side, but totally worth it.

Unless...wait...WERE YOU JOKING ABOUT THAT TOO?!?! AWWWWW, DAMN IT!! :laugh: :laugh: I FUCKING WALKED RIGHT INTO THAT ONE!! :laugh: CLAM CHOWDER? DUH! CAUSE WE LIKE TOTALLY EAT IT LIKE ALL THE TIME...THAT WAS GOOD EDDIE, REALLY GOOD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

If you want good chowder, eddie, I would recommend Legal Seafood...it may be a little on the pricey side, but totally worth it.

Unless...wait...WERE YOU JOKING ABOUT THAT TOO?!?! AWWWWW, DAMN IT!! :laugh: :laugh: I FUCKING WALKED RIGHT INTO THAT ONE!! :laugh: CLAM CHOWDER? DUH! CAUSE WE LIKE TOTALLY EAT IT LIKE ALL THE TIME...THAT WAS GOOD EDDIE, REALLY GOOD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :laugh:

Atlantic Fish Co. has the best chowder.

Get legal's seafood chowder over clam if they got it

-The Phantom Gourmet

Originally posted by groovefire

ANOTHER COMEDIC GENIUS EMERGES FROM JERSEY!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :laugh: :laugh: FUCKING BRILLIANT EDDIE!! :laugh: :laugh: CHEERS...CAUSE IT WAS LIKE SUPPOSED TO BE IN BOSTON...HOLY CRAP DUDE, YOU THINK ON LIKE A WHOLE OTHER PLANE HUH? :laugh: :laugh: BRAVO...BRAV-FUCKING-O!!! WHEN YOU DO COME TO BOSTON, THAT CHOWDER IS ON ME BRO, FOR REAL!! :laugh:

"Brav-fucking-o" :laugh: :laugh: