Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Space Appreciation Thread...

philippio

Dearest Luis Puig,

I am your most loving fan!!! You are such a perfect model citizen of a City so corrupt and materialistic. Your lame club together with all the cum guzzling attitude-clad bouncers and barstaff on your payroll are the perfect compliment to the pretentious crowd that religiously waits in line to enjoy a night of gliding around sweaty, nasty looking bodies and to pay $10 for microscopic drinks served in plastic cups!!! One could only hope that your success at polishing off wallets and maxing out your patrons' credit cards would lead to a nicely decorated club with comfortable places to chill and enjoy one's company. Truly, how much $$$ of what you make actually manages to escape your own pockets? I was wondering how much credit you think you deserve for tricking Danny Tenaglia into playing your second closing party? Also, how high would you like your pedestal to be built? Do you anticipate that due to the lying and cheating and your fucking ridiculous letter (claiming that you are unfairly targeted by media and DEA) you will have toi pay big name dj's more $$$ to play at your club. And does that mean your beloved patrons will enjoy an increase in drink prices?

Most sincerely,

your biggest fan.

Originally posted by philippio

Dearest Luis Puig,

I am your most loving fan!!! You are such a perfect model citizen of a City so corrupt and materialistic. Your lame club together with all the cum guzzling attitude-clad bouncers and barstaff on your payroll are the perfect compliment to the pretentious crowd that religiously waits in line to enjoy a night of gliding around sweaty, nasty looking bodies and to pay $10 for microscopic drinks served in plastic cups!!! One could only hope that your success at polishing off wallets and maxing out your patrons' credit cards would lead to a nicely decorated club with comfortable places to chill and enjoy one's company. Truly, how much $$$ of what you make actually manages to escape your own pockets? I was wondering how much credit you think you deserve for tricking Danny Tenaglia into playing your second closing party? Also, how high would you like your pedestal to be built? Do you anticipate that due to the lying and cheating and your fucking ridiculous letter (claiming that you are unfairly targeted by media and DEA) you will have toi pay big name dj's more $$$ to play at your club. And does that mean your beloved patrons will enjoy an increase in drink prices?

Most sincerely,

your biggest fan.

Dood....is it just me or do I detect a negative tone in your post? Do you like not like LP or something? :laugh:

Dearest Luis Puig,

Most sincerely,

your biggest fan.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1842052

Dearest Luis Puig,

Most sincerely,

your biggest fan.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by biznation00

I can't wait to see Deep Dish @ Space on the 26th of this month...

party!!! :party:

Thats definitely one good ass Thanksgiving Eve party Biz...I've been feending to see DD together. Last time was @ Space in December. Wish I was there for that one. But thats alright, my ass is going to Montreal to see them play @ Aria for NYE. :D

Originally posted by ecpolo521

Thats definitely one good ass Thanksgiving Eve party Biz...I've been feending to see DD together. Last time was @ Space in December. Wish I was there for that one. But thats alright, my ass is going to Montreal to see them play @ Aria for NYE. :D

That party with Sharam in the old Space was one of the best that year.