• No

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Codica3

In a muthafuckin' heart beat. :D

no....she's smart

One of, if not THE, best hitters in baseball and a gold glover for the third, maybe forth best shortstop in the American League

lets put it this way......if the salary were reworked, I'd trade Nomar for A-Rod

Originally posted by fkornre

ur joking...right???

No.

Arod may just be the best player in baseball.. definitely the best shortstop.

I'd trade him in a heart beat.

I dunno what everyone's love affair with Jeter is but Arod is by far one of my absolute favorite baseball players.. PERIOD.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining that the Yanks have got Jeter as their SS.. he's a good player, without a question.

Fact of the matter is, Arod is better.

Originally posted by bxbomb

Straight up statistics of course , A-Rod is the best player in the game. How can any one say no

Jeter is great but cant put up the power numbers that A-rod can.

But ill take my 4 rings and post season stats for now:D

Put A-Rod in Jeter's position...how many rings would A-Rod have by now?

Originally posted by spragga25

Put A-Rod in Jeter's position...how many rings would A-Rod have by now?

Probably the same 4 rings , although who knows how A-rod would have done stat wise in all those world series games...We know what we got from DJ already.

Originally posted by spragga25

Straight up...no BS....would you do it?

At this point I would have to say.............no. Reason being he is the captain and stepped it up big time during the ENTIRE playoffs. So why trade the leader of the team? If I had a choice I would trade Giambi for A-rod, put Nick Johnson at first(which he has been doing most of the season), A-rod @ 2nd, leave Jeter @ short and move Soriano to the outfield.

Hey, it's ok to dream for a minute. :D

With that said, IF the yankees had both Jeter and A-Rod, who do you think the Yankees would have change positions?

Originally posted by pk1

At this point I would have to say.............no. Reason being he is the captain and stepped it up big time during the ENTIRE playoffs. So why trade the leader of the team? If I had a choice I would trade Giambi for A-rod, put Nick Johnson at first(which he has been doing most of the season), A-rod @ 2nd, leave Jeter @ short and move Soriano to the outfield.

Hey, it's ok to dream for a minute. :D

With that said, IF the yankees had both Jeter and A-Rod, who do you think the Yankees would have change positions?

he stepped it up big time so much that his team, who was superior in every way to the Marlins, fell short. A team led by the World Series virgin, Ivan Rodriguez

great team leader:rolleyes:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

he stepped it up big time so much that his team, who was superior in every way to the Marlins, fell short. A team led by the World Series virgin, Ivan Rodriguez

great team leader:rolleyes:

Another angry Red Sock fan.

Originally posted by Codica3

Why would you move Arod from his position when he clearly plays SS better than Jeter does. :blank:

Because that's the only way he would ever win a championship.

Just playin, I have all the respect for A-rod and truly believe he is one of the best players in baseball. But I'm sure he ain't sweatin it yet, cuz he's still trying to count all his money.