Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish Question! Vol 2 or Vol 3

Originally posted by ecpolo521

If had to choose....I would say pick up

Vol. 3...Desyn Masiello puts together a nice mix. Classical Yoshitoshi sound :D

Main man!! What's up? How ya been? Are you in NY or Miami now? I'll be down there in about 2 weeks. :)

I picked up something I could not go wrong with, PERIOD. House Nation America mixed by Little Louie Vega and Erick Morillo. That was the very first house CD I fell in love with and makes me happy everytime I hear it. It was my soundtrack when I drove up here from DC every weekend before school. Right before 9/11.....and I would see the skyline and become exhilirated just thinking about all the partying to be done! :laugh:

Can't find the other one I had, so decided to pick up a brand new one in preparation for Morillo tonight!

I am gonna pick up that Vol 3 CD tomorrow though, thanks!!

Originally posted by sheendawg

Main man!! What's up? How ya been? Are you in NY or Miami now? I'll be down there in about 2 weeks. :)

I'm doing fine girl...and you? Well, I'm now back to being a NYC resident. Getting back into the groove of city life after living in MIA for 5 yrs. Hey, not a bad pick with getting that Erick and Louie CD. I'll be heading down to MIA in three weeks...just in time to catch Steve Lawler. Enjoy IHWT 3 when you pick it up. :D

Originally posted by ecpolo521

I'm doing fine girl...and you? Well, I'm now back to being a NYC resident. Getting back into the groove of city life after living in MIA for 5 yrs. Hey, not a bad pick with getting that Erick and Louie CD. I'll be heading down to MIA in three weeks...just in time to catch Steve Lawler. Enjoy IHWT 3 when you pick it up. :D

Oh hell nah! What are you doing this weekend? We've gotta meet!

I'm going to Virgin in about 20 minutes to get that shit. YUH! :D

Oh hell nah! What are you doing this weekend? We've gotta meet!

I'm going to Virgin in about 20 minutes to get that shit. YUH! :D

Most definitely :aright: I have no plans as of yet for today...thinking about hitting up Sullivan Room to catch Ali from LES. Most likely tomorrow I'm going to see Nick Warren @ Avalon. Lemme know what you have in mind. Definitely would like to meet some new faces. Its been a pain gong out here in NYC because my friends here don't get down to electronic music. If they only knew. :D

Avalon sounds like a plan, I'm not going to Vinyl tonight. Discotheque tore me up last night, Morillo was great as always.

I will PM you my number!

cool :aright: Still have to check out Morillo @ Discotheque...haven't done that yet. Talk 2 u later. :D

I picked it up.....LOVE it. The hotness!!

Also got Saeed and Palash, love that too. :mrgreen:

I knew you would like it...as for S&P, their new CD is good....lots and lots of tribal. But, their first CD (Tide:Edit 07) is my favorite. ..Hey did you go to Avalon last night? :D

Yeah, I love that first CD too....."I wanna go to Space!! I wanna go to Space! Take me to Space! Space is the place....gimme the BASS!" :laugh:

I didn't go ANYWHERE last night, just stayed home and read all the books I've been buying all week long.

Tonight Cheetah for sure.

PM coming! :cool: