Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...show us a pic that describes your current mood...

phatman

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that pencil drawing is really cool. I drew one of myself, the eyes came out really wicked. I don't think I did my lips justice, though....but, the focus was the eyes...cuz they are the windows of the soul.

"Give until it hurts" is what mother Teresa said....she got that from her daddy. I'm sure deep inside, she hurt alot....with everything she gave. There is subtle anger in her preachings, you have to be very empathic to feel it....I did. Why be subtle? Look at the aftermath of it.

Cheers queers! All moi love.

M.C.

I did a presentation a few years ago featuring a song naming her home village...she was alive at that time, she musta herd.

I ended mine with "A smile is Universal", something speakers of every language understand. Let's hope we don't have to force them.....

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

wow, that pencil drawing is really cool. I drew one of myself, the eyes came out really wicked. I don't think I did my lips justice, though....but, the focus was the eyes...cuz they are the windows of the soul.

"Give until it hurts" is what mother Teresa said....she got that from her daddy. I'm sure deep inside, she hurt alot....with everything she gave. There is subtle anger in her preachings, you have to be very empathic to feel it....I did. Why be subtle? Look at the aftermath of it.

M.C.

ps~

I did a presentation a few years ago featuring a song naming her home village...she was alive at that time, she musta herd.

I ended mine with "A smile is Universal", something speakers of every language understand. Let's hope we don't have to force them.....

M.C.

ps~

stfu2.jpg