Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mystic river

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by phatman

...i dont understand how you fall asleep in the theater...at home watching a video, maybe...if you're an old man like my dad, maybe...but wtf...lol...if i was ever even close to nodding off, i would just leave....

I've fallen asleep at the movies on several occasions... I couldn't just up and leave, because I was with other people who were awake, lol... and I'll take a good nap whenever I can get one! lol

Anyway, I haven't seen this one but I heard it's great... but what is it about? :confused:

Yes, I fell asleep for a min because I'm sorry but the movie was TOOOOOO fuckin' Long!! I admit the acting was VERY GOOD but the plot of the story really could have been a lot better!!! just my $.05..and P.S. I GO TO SLEEP AT A DECENT HOUR but if the movie is boring..I fall asleep!!!...EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP BEING SO FUCKIN' CRITICAL OF EVERYTHING OTHERS SAY AND DEAL WITH IT!!!

Originally posted by sexxyme

Yes, I fell asleep for a min because I'm sorry but the movie was TOOOOOO fuckin' Long!! I admit the acting was VERY GOOD but the plot of the story really could have been a lot better!!! just my $.05..and P.S. I GO TO SLEEP AT A DECENT HOUR but if the movie is boring..I fall asleep!!!...EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP BEING SO FUCKIN' CRITICAL OF EVERYTHING OTHERS SAY AND DEAL WITH IT!!!

it was a great plot......and no one is being critical..... YOU EXPRESS YOUR OPINION...OTHERS EXPRESS THEIR OPINION

its a messageboard..dont make it out to be more than it is:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxyme

That time of the month heh?