Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls on coke

funeralhome

this question is for the guys..

ok...let's say your homegirl does coke every once in a while, but when she does it she becomes this like sick, perverted freak that has to have sex with anyone who'll touch her. Would you change your attitude towards her just because she's under the influence? I mean, does that make her filthy or is that behavior expected?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

ok...let's say your homegirl does coke every once in a while, but when she does it she becomes this like sick, perverted freak that has to have sex with anyone who'll touch her. Would you change your attitude towards her just because she's under the influence? I mean, does that make her filthy or is that behavior expected?

uhm.... yeah...... my attitude would change.... I'd probly call her more often :aaah:

dirty ... filthy???.......I dunno...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

the worst thing about girls on coke is .... they never shut the fuck up... gotta take like 6mg of xanax to shut em out

new users don't shut the fuck up. or they arent fucked up enough. i wish i would talk more actually. I'm at the point in my coke career where like, i get fucking mad paranoid. It's annoying. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

i dont get mad or paranoid unless there's someone around i dont know......i guess you're right about the new user thing... but it always seems like women yap more.... i especially in groups

girls talk more in general, so it would make sense they would talk even MORE on coke.. right? idk

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

Is this girl you??

check em'

Originally posted by tommyarmani

this excuse is about as good an excuse as when i act like jerk off while im fucked up & just blame it on the drugs or alcohol.

:laugh::eek::laugh:

Exactly, you can blame your actions on drugs or alcohol...

So girls don't be a fucking whore when your all fucked up, and you won't be called a dna dumpster.

Originally posted by kaydup

did you mean to say CAN'T, alex?

u guys are on point. I also love when girls play as though they have selective amnesia the next day.

"Did we really do that last night because i dont remember a thing?".

You mean to tell me that you are going to forget reverse cowgirl riding ME!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

u guys are on point. I also love when girls play as though they have selective amnesia the next day.

Thomas, I like to play amnesia the next day sometimes though

I wish they forgot, her 2 black eyes kinda gives away that she got outta line the night before.

Originally posted by podes881

i was thinking the EVERYONE was a bit of an exageration........i wound't sleep with the girl, but i would still be her friend

No she means everyone, like some guy at a party has shit, and she fucks him.. Its gross to see this, makes me sick, but sometimes I feel bad for the whore... Is it that she wants drugs so she'll spread her clam, or is she looking for somethig else, something more emotional? Either way, i'd probably fuck her.