Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Round One Tonight!!!

Originally posted by crazie

hot craziE: Hey...

hot craziE: You know how I work at Work Out World right?

Joe111774: YES

hot craziE: Well we are affiliated with Centra State hospital. I have already gotten clearance for the hours of 12am tonight to 12am Monday for you to have a private run way to bring you in and a private room with acouple buckets next to the bed. Extra blood and nutriants are standing by as well...

Joe111774: LOL

hot craziE: =]

Make sure you bring me the same present as last week ;)

diggas never gone more then one round w/ any of his opponents, other then w/ my mom!!!!, she went the distance but after 12 gruiling rounds she was able to knock digga down and take the belt!!!!!

anyway armenio, my point here is, there will be no second round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

ONCE AGAIN, IM GOING FOR THE FIRST ROUND KNOCK OUT!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

diggas never gone more then one round w/ any of his opponents, other then w/ my mom!!!!, she went the distance but after 12 gruiling rounds she was able to knock digga down and take the belt!!!!!

anyway armenio, my point here is, there will be no second round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

ONCE AGAIN, IM GOING FOR THE FIRST ROUND KNOCK OUT!!!!!!!!!

DING FUCKEN DING

TSETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOSSSSSSSSSS! ARRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOO YOU SICK FUCK! Double fisting Champagne bottles and beer bottles!!! 2nite we will finally lay joe to rest!

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:blown:

Originally posted by crazie

hot craziE: Hey...

hot craziE: You know how I work at Work Out World right?

Joe111774: YES

hot craziE: Well we are affiliated with Centra State hospital. I have already gotten clearance for the hours of 12am tonight to 12am Monday for you to have a private run way to bring you in and a private room with acouple buckets next to the bed. Extra blood and nutriants are standing by as well...

Joe111774: LOL

hot craziE: =]

:laugh: Holy shit...that's funny as hell!!! I work at CentraState Medical Center as a Diet Therapist..actually gotta go in tomorrow morning...starting my every other Sunday shift:mad: ...I start at 8:30 AM...maybe I'll see some of you guys there for afterhours:puke:!!! ;) aquagirl

PS- Had fun last nite Joe..thanx...

VS001.jpg

Do you feel for me, what I feel for you?

Now you're turnin' on this electricity

Runnin' through my veins, pulse begins to rest

Come on satisfy my curiousity

Keep imagining, what it would be like

Got the power to make this reality

You're so close to me, almost taste your lips

Flyin' high can't you feel this intensity?