Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CHICKS....MARTINIS....SIICK FOOD...SIICK MUSIC...CiRCA!

ml2k3

A SUPER, SUPER,SUPER BIG

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for making the grand opening of CIRCA a super success!:D

So glad to see everyone.......

amazing amount of hot GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the whole CP crew (way to many for me to list right now)

LOTS OF INDUSTRY PEEPS

the joeys crew-lug,dean and big daddy Serge!

eugene from soundgarden

kosta from deco abyss

Richie Rydell and the "ALCOHOLIC" CREW!

:D

iI had a blast! It was a little k-otic for me for a while, but i have to say , it had to be one of the smoothest grand openings i have ever been in. I was glad to hear great comments on the food. YOU GUYS HAVE TO TRY THE FOOD IT REALLY IS SIICK. The sushi is fresh as hell (all rolled by hand on premise) and and try the spanish sausage and the beef satay sticks ( my 2 current favorites). We have an amazing kitchen crew that i am really getting more and more impressed with. Look foward to seeing everyone tonight for round 2!!!!!!

Thanks again for making our transition into a whole new realm a real pleasant one!

Originally posted by ml2k3

i didnt mean to forget our kosta "the flying napkin" guy;)

Im so honored!!!!!!.

I figured its such a nice place I felt bad throwing napkins.....but after you fed me all those drinks (I cant blame myself for being an Alcoholic so Ill blame my bartender) anything goes.

Originally posted by kostaP

Im so honored!!!!!!.

I figured its such a nice place I felt bad throwing napkins.....but after you fed me all those drinks (I cant blame myself for being an Alcoholic so Ill blame my bartender) anything goes.

you threw napkins in there?

Thank you for everything George.

Originally posted by dani672

my review will come later... :) but in short.. wow what a great place.. all i did all night at work after i left was wish i was back there

Dani It was fun hanging with you but I had a better time chillin with your b/f. Ya know how many chicks we scoed last night. I gotta hang with him more often!!!!!!!!

Dani It was fun hanging with you but I had a better time chillin with your b/f. Ya know how many chicks we scoed last night. I gotta hang with him more often!!!!!!!!

haha i dont care if my bf talks to girls when he goes out..

actually the story i heard was that by the time he got there.. you were barely cohearant.. hahahah

yes jill i felt like a little kid that had to leave camp early.. i love that place!

thanks to sandman for being my "get there at 4:15 so we can eat all the food partner" :laugh: so did you get kicked out?

got to meet the legend angry glen!

hi to brian too:)

haha i dont care if my bf talks to girls when he goes out..

actually the story i heard was that by the time he got there.. you were barely cohearant.. hahahah

I was talking to him for like 5 minutes wondering where I knew him from:doh: :doh:

Then I kinda drifted off...I was a mess...Raninto him again and Im like hey Joe whats up did ya just get here :doh: Im sooooo stupid.

Needless to say I was an utter and complete mess.

The sushi was amazing there..You missed it fat kid

Place looks good Kosta,

Tell Petey to chop that big ottoman in half so you can walk through the middle.

That's the only thing wrong with Circa.

When I got there at 10, you seemed fine, not loaded.

I had a good time, but I didn't meet any of these CP posters

:(

Joeys was OK, I was tired after we left Circa Kos

Call me on the Cell after 1

:idea:

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Place looks good Kosta,

Tell Petey to chop that big ottoman in half so you can walk through the middle.

That's the only thing wrong with Circa.

When I got there at 10, you seemed fine, not loaded.

I had a good time, but I didn't meet any of these CP posters

:(

Joeys was OK, I was tired after we left Circa Kos

Call me on the Cell after 1

:idea:

I seemed ok....Hey Ronnie let me intro duce you to some people....Drunk ADD kicks in and Im talking to some one...then remember I was gonna intro you...then got a drink and remembered today that I forgot that I was gonna introduce you to people last night

thanks to sandman for being my "get there at 4:15 so we can eat all the food partner" :laugh: so did you get kicked out?

Great time, I didn't leave till 11....lol Its just not a good idea to give me a 3 hour open bar, I took FULL advantage... Bartenders were telling me I had an hour left in me at 7....

Food was real good, Im a sushi whore and Circa's sushi rocked big time.

Originally posted by doubledeuce

Circa is amazing... i had such a great time... and the food was EXCELLENT... i could go on forever about the place... i love it... i love it... i love it...

I agree - I also liked the mix of age people. I think the fact that you can sit and eat dinner at any time is great -

I seemed ok....Hey Ronnie let me intro duce you to some people....Drunk ADD kicks in and Im talking to some one...then remember I was gonna intro you...then got a drink and remembered today that I forgot that I was gonna introduce you to people last night

Did I meet Voodoo?

Originally posted by doubledeuce

Circa is amazing... i had such a great time... and the food was EXCELLENT... i could go on forever about the place... i love it... i love it... i love it...

haha yeah joe said he was staring at your food.. i was like really was that all you were staring at!! hahah

Originally posted by thesandman

Great time, I didn't leave till 11....lol Its just not a good idea to give me a 3 hour open bar, I took FULL advantage... Bartenders were telling me I had an hour left in me at 7....

Food was real good, Im a sushi whore and Circa's sushi rocked big time.

yeah we had the best food spot.. omg all i talked about all night was those filet mignon quesadillas.... mmmm

Last night was really fun, the place is beautiful - didn't get a chance to try the food but will def. have to soon!

I loooved the big martini glasses. Yummy strawberry martinis! Just a tad weak. :tongue:

Oh and the coat check lady could not find mine or my girlfriend's coat. There was coats everywhere and ours apparently weren't there :(

Kosta help! :(