Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Nightclub replaces lounge/rest.

New club, formerly known as Gonzalez Gonzalez, is now open on E. Houston and Broadway. The name is Glow, always a huge line, and right now the only time there is a cover is Friday and Saturday after midnight. Great place to go to. All types of bitches hitting up this spot. Start heading over there now before the cover charge starts sky rocketing. Right now, music aint all that, only local talent, but who goes to the clubs for the music. I go for the bitches, how about you.

Originally posted by codenamevic

New club, formerly known as Gonzalez Gonzalez, is now open on E. Houston and Broadway. The name is Glow, always a huge line, and right now the only time there is a cover is Friday and Saturday after midnight. Great place to go to. All types of bitches hitting up this spot. Start heading over there now before the cover charge starts sky rocketing. Right now, music aint all that, only local talent, but who goes to the clubs for the music. I go for the bitches, how about you.

riggggggghhhhhhhhhht:laugh:

speechless:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I really hope this is a joke :blown::laugh:

I go for the bitches, how about you.

:rolleyes: I think most of this people on this board go for

A) The Music

B) To Dance

C) To get fucked up

D) To unwind after a long week of work

The women you meet at clubs are not the kind , atleast i wanna be around...Exhibit A) Mtv True LIfe.....ya I wanna be around a woman like Patricia or any of the other nut cases that go out...NOT SAYING ALL THE WOMEN ON THIS BOARD are nutcases....just saying that most of the girls you meet when you go out are not the kind of girls you wanna date....and who wants to go out and listen to Hip-Hop my ears are subject to that crap enough on the radio.....

Please do us all a favor :idea::blown: