Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Pvd Reviews

lelo

i had the BEST night and I love PVD. I just stood there for a while and watched the crowd watch him, and it reminded me of when I saw him at the WMC in '01 (best set he ever played imo). The crowd was so into him and that made it so much better. He is forever my #1... AND to top it all off I talked with my ex of a year and we reconciled, which made my night 100%. So happy......

MAn....after a 4 hour drive from d.c....then 2 and a half hour wait in the line...i got in at around 3 ...30 minutes later I was standing in front of Pvd I mean directly in FRONT of the DJ booth...with about 6 of my friends....from that point on....I was in a trance that i never had experienced before in my life. I don't believe in god but..if there is one ... he must be PVD! I danced for 4 hours straight...took a short break at 7 then went hard till eight....I thought the last hour was the best .......

Now it's monday and i'm at work..but somehow i still hear for an angel in the back of my head????!!!!!

!@#$in' mind blowin it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!