Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was oliver at opium last night

bingo

Opium was a little dead last night, I was there until around 3am Oliver had great tracks...a little bumpy start, but he had technical problems with one of the turntables or needles...after they finally found what was up he got into the groove a little better. In my opinion Sheldon and Vaughn played a lot better...I especially was digging Vaughn's set really funky and groovey, first time seeing these guys, although I have been speaking with Vaughn for a while. They really know how to take care of their guests.

Originally posted by lyrik

In my opinion Sheldon and Vaughn played a lot better...I especially was digging Vaughn's set really funky and groovey, first time seeing these guys, although I have been speaking with Vaughn for a while. They really know how to take care of their guests.

I agree with you 100%

What I heard of olivers set was :zzz:

BINGO!!!!!!! :D

I'm gonna have to talk to you before booking anyone so we can hangout and have a cocktail!

It was a weird night all around... place was busy but it takes a lot of people to push it over the top to make it a party if you know what I mean! Olivier is such a cool mutha-fuka and is a wicked dj... he was having a few problems with one of the turntables and one of the monitors started cutting out... I thought he handled it like pro... the crowd was all over the place and Olivier killed it towards the end of his set!

We will DEFINITELY have him back @ a place like Delux or Sonar(if it ever opens) because he'd KILL a room full of true househeads... no questions! I waiting to hear back from him, but if he O.K.'s it, we'll be posting his newest CD on the www.lust4house.com site on Monday!!! Killer CD~!

Thanks Lyrik & GA2 + Nightstar :D It's always good to see you guys!

GA2... where the hell did you disappear off to?