Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinyl fri

I went this past friday. It seemed the crowd has changed alot of meatheads and asians. Danny is spinning on the 21st with Tedd Patterson. Danny usuallys comes on around 4 or 5.

Also went Danny doesn't show, there is a sign at the entrance before you pay saying Danny will not be spinning tonight.

I was there 2 weeks ago and there was a crowd, -not the greatest crowd- but a crowd that seem content w/ a new place to get f**ked up till 9am....

The music really not that great. It was cool that he let a local (Spoony D) come up and spin a few tracks, but that's when I left.

Originally posted by mikeynine999

arc is not the same anymore only good part is danny t

depends what you mean by not the same?

i thought it was pretty good for a while back rite after exit and SF got shut down where there was an exit/factry vibe in the place...but there were other ppl who thought that vibe 'ruined' the place, so i'm not sure what you mean lol

I think he means transition from music lover crowd to drug lover crowd, and I have to concur.

Originally posted by berniec

i thought it was pretty good for a while back rite after exit and SF got shut down where there was an exit/factry vibe in the place...but there were other ppl who thought that vibe 'ruined' the place, so i'm not sure what you mean lol

IT WAS RUINED....

Originally posted by rollindeep11

WHY DO PEOPLE HAFTA TALK ABOUT DRUG USE AT CERTAIN VENUES STFU!!!!!! You don think people that arnt for the scene read this

i heard that Danny T is the main house dealer at Arc :D

he does bumps behind the decks all the time there, and supports open drug use and has a poster in his room that says FUCK THE POLICE:laugh:

drugs are everwhere, the city knows that. talking about it on a message board isnt going to change anything for the better or worse

i heard that Danny T is the main house dealer at Arc :D

he does bumps behind the decks all the time there, and supports open drug use and has a poster in his room that says FUCK THE POLICE:laugh:

drugs are everwhere, the city knows that. talking about it on a message board isnt going to change anything for the better or worse

Your A Jerkoff:jerkoff:

yup, i like to shoot my load rite in Dannys face and he licks up every drop :tongue:

not only is he a drug lord, he's also a feg :tongue:

:finger: Umm Yea go FCUK your mother buddy, before I do....:laugh: Put DT up agaisnt some of these clowns and he'll spin circles around em...

DT Thanksgiving Eve Holdin' it Down w/ DJ Vibe....