Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X-it Review

koky

ALLS I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT ITS INCREDIBLE THE AWSOME TALENT THAT WE HAVE RIGHT HERE IN OUR OWN BACKYARD. I WAS THERE FOR JIMMY T , DJ FX , MIRZA , & MATT S ... I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH ALL OF THEIR SETS... FROM HOUSE TO BREAKS TO TRIBAL TO PROGRESSIVE .. IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT FOR VARIETY ... HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME HANGIN WITH KOOL AS PEOPLE & MEETING BRIAN & MATT S ... AKA RUDEBOYWARRIOR..

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT HONESTLY MIAMI HAS SOME OF THE BEST & UNDERATED DJ'S ANYWHERE !!

I agree 100% with Koky:D

I had a great time hanging out with everyone and meeting some new cp'ers.... Koky & Happyface - thanks for picking me up guys;) And it was a special surprise for me to hang with my girl MELI and MrMatas! Jimmy T threw down a great set!! Great job sweetie ;)

Awesome to hang with B-side again... thanx for the help this morning with the neighbor! I sure do appreciate you kindness and thanks again for bringing me home! And drinkin' beers at 8am:laugh:

Nice to meet some newbies- AJ, Murza, RudeboyWarrior and anyone else I met (sorry if I forgot anyone, my brain is mush right now:laugh: )

JACKIE - You rock girl:D :D :D Thanks for an awesome evening;)

Okay, back in retirement I go..... see ya in another 2 months or so:)

xoxo,

Lola:eek:

I was too tired from H_Foundation but I'm sure evryone had a great time! I, too, agree with Koky about the fact that most of Miami's really good dj talent lies beneath the surface of the Spaces and Crobars and Opiums and blah...blah...blah...

Lyrik, how did you do? Where you all impressed with Cianci & Avila???

Time and time again, they never fail to please!!!

ThanX for everyone who came out..

A Lot of new faces and old friends

:party:

:dj:

Great set my ALL of the DJs

(except me) :sad:

i apologize for my of set...

i have to make sure I stay :drunk:

it's been a while since I've played sober :shake:

:blank: hey, i can admit to myself when even i play below standard.... :isok:

:bootysha:

it's always GREAT to see HOTASS.... it's been months since anyone has seen you out, thank you for blessing us with your presence...

:clap2: Thanks to everyone who put this together... props.... more good things to come

thanks for the great music last night. definetly an ecletic mix of sounds. look forward to seeing what is in store for the future

that is actually a cool club! i love how it used to be a strip club and they left the poles in the room downstairs.

and the aliens rocked! did any of you guys get there early enough to see the guy in the red pants w/ his alien girlfriend he was dancing w/ :eek:

hey all, first off would like to thank jackie and aj for their hospitality. i had a great time meeting all of you and for letting me throw down with all of you. Koky, great to meet you and happyface. Jimmy T., Mirza, B-Side, nice meeting all of you as well. lolahotass a pleasure to meet you, loved your energy! i hope to see you all again in the near future...

Much Love from Matt Spector...

I agree with my brother on this one,good night great tunes. I t was good seeing Jimmy T aswell as listenning to one of his sets in which its been a real long time since I herd him spin.(Expecting cd 2 kid) :DFirst time also listenning to Matt,Mirza and well FX ive herd before @ Venue, and just WOW :eek:Mirza great set dude ! ! ! ! ! Started off with some old school and its was just amazing as you can tell I was jumping around the whole time. Matt aka rudeboy also with a kickass set will defenitally go check you guys out again. B-Side wish I couldve stayed a little longer but i was beat,tired as hell but our locals kick ass its worth it going to see em. :aright:

Nice metting Aj,Matt,Benita, and Mirza

Good seeing Jackie,Melli,Lola,Jesse,Jimmy T,B-side, and who ever I missed.........

:D till next time, PEACE.

Thanks to Jackie and AJ for putting this together, and including me in this killer line-up. Cheers to the few heads that were still left dancing at 6:00am when I went on.

As always, was nice hanging with Mirza, Lyrik, B-side (nice meeting you), and Avila who showed up to make one closing mix on the decks following myself, some funky Chitown house from Lyrik, and Mirza Round 2 :eek:

Peace,

Alan - DJ XL

Thanks again AJ and Jackie for inviting me to play. Sorry, I had issues with the mixer this time and I could not get the headphone mix to cue up both tracks in the phones at once, so my set was off. I have never tried to listen to only one track in the phones and beat match to the booth sound, so it was like learning to spin all over again. I think there was a bad ground as well because that booth monitor was humming...wish I could have made it earlier, but I had to get some rest before that early morning wake-up call. I bet it was really jumping in there through-out the night, from everything I have been hearing from people it was really good times. Sorry, I missed JT's set, he's been MIA lately and I really would have liked to hear him play again. Hopefully there's more to come in the future for you guys and this place.

Originally posted by lyrik

Thanks again AJ and Jackie for inviting me to play. Sorry, I had issues with the mixer this time and I could not get the headphone mix to cue up both tracks in the phones at once, so my set was off. I have never tried to listen to only one track in the phones and beat match to the booth sound, so it was like learning to spin all over again. I think there was a bad ground as well because that booth monitor was humming...wish I could have made it earlier, but I had to get some rest before that early morning wake-up call. I bet it was really jumping in there through-out the night, from everything I have been hearing from people it was really good times. Sorry, I missed JT's set, he's been MIA lately and I really would have liked to hear him play again. Hopefully there's more to come in the future for you guys and this place.

Lyrik - don't fret - your set was on point :) But as the saying goes, you are your own worst critic... Same goes for B-side!

Guest brwneydtrouble

A very warm thanks to all of you guys for coming out and having a great time. I know I had a blast even though I had to clean the club out of Red Bull. *lol*

A great turnout, and was very happy to see so many people out. I loved the Aliens, except that one that was being molested. :( Poor thing had to go to therapy this morning.....

Lola you are HARDCORE girl, one of the last to leave. I give you mad props and was very happy to see you out. Jesse and Meli it was great hanging with you guys as usual, its been a while! Meli, I talked to the owner about that hip hop DJ downstairs and they are working on getting a replacement. So next time......PMG I was told that on friday these two ghetto girls were duking it out over the pole! :eek: They had to break it up. *lol* Koky and Leo, thank you so much for coming out, you guys are the best.

jetstar and crystal, im so glad you guys came and had a good time. Hopefully this is just the beginning of many such nights.

Thank you so much Felipe for letting us record the whole night again.....I did remember to disconnect it, but I forgot to give it to AJ when we left, I have it here with me. Give me a call to coordinate getting it back to you.

All the DJ's were incredible. Jimmy T and Matt Spector, what can I say......what an awesome treat having you guys play there. Wendel, Feilpe, Mirza, B-Side, everyone - great sets guys.... I really can't wait to do this again, possibly sometime in mid December. Those of you that are interested again, please let me know.

Let me start by saying the place was much more than i expected..

The place was nice...Sound was nice & loud , heavy on the low end... Bartenders were prompt and drinks were strong...

Music was :aright: aright: aright: aright:

Wendel my friend you are a hard act to follow ;) ... Killlller beats!!!

Finally got a chance to hear FX ...Tore it up from start to finish...Very funky and very impressive... Also heard Mirza for the first time in a club... You brought the goods homeboy... Im sure we'll be hearing more from you real soon... Pleasure meeting b-side and rudeboy...

The CP crew adds life to any party, and it showed sat night..

Jackie and AJ this is definately the start of something good...Thanx for you hard work , and for including me... :D

Overall a nice venue i would definately go back..

peace,

JT

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Let me start by saying the place was much more than i expected..

The place was nice...Sound was nice & loud , heavy on the low end... Bartenders were prompt and drinks were strong...

Music was :aright: aright: aright: aright:

Wendel my friend you are a hard act to follow ;) ... Killlller beats!!!

Finally got a chance to hear FX ...Tore it up from start to finish...Very funky and very impressive... Also heard Mirza for the first time in a club... You brought the goods homeboy... Im sure we'll be hearing more from you real soon... Pleasure meeting b-side and rudeboy...

The CP crew adds life to any party, and it showed sat night..

Jackie and AJ this is definately the start of something good...Thanx for you hard work , and for including me... :D

Overall a nice venue i would definately go back..

peace,

JT

Right back atcha Jimmy!!!

You had a really funky / chunky track selection and was really diggin' it!!!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Lola you are HARDCORE girl, one of the last to leave. I give you mad props and was very happy to see you out.

Hardcore FUBAR:D :laugh:

I had an absolute blast and look forward to the next party at X-it... Keep it up girlie;) It was great to see you and all the other CP heads in the hizzzzouse:eek:

It was so nice to finally put a face to the names I interact with everyday. I really had a great time and I appreciate you giving Matt a slot. I wish you luck with all parties in the future and hope to see everyone real soon. Much Love

Bryan Silber

P.S. Koky your a cool muthafucka, call me and i'll get you a copy of Matt's latest mix.

:D :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by livewirebs

It was so nice to finally put a face to the names I interact with everyday. I really had a great time and I appreciate you giving Matt a slot. I wish you luck with all parties in the future and hope to see everyone real soon. Much Love

Bryan Silber

P.S. Koky your a cool muthafucka, call me and i'll get you a copy of Matt's latest mix.

:D :D

Brian, I need another copy of it, mine is kinda scratched. At Delux on the 26th?