Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever wake up from a dream.....

Destiny

Originally posted by Destiny

and be like oooooooohhhmigod, either surprised by it or freaked out ??

do you believe that dreams mean something??

what was the last weird dream that you had??

i almost never remember my dreams......... last dream i remember I was working as dolphin trainer at sea world... thats my weirdest one ever

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

i think they definately mean something.... your dreams are thaughts that come from your own mind.... i think the whole process of having dreams is amazing..... i just wish i could remember them

Just had an odd dream, thats why im asking

I usually always remember my dreams which is pretty good, but then i find myself rifiling through all these books trying to figure out what it means....

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

those books are all bullshit..... two people can have similar dreams that have a totally different significance to each person...

this is true

dreams are so confusing....

annoying at times when you cant figure them out

yea i defintiely think dreams mean something, like your subconscious either trying to make things right in your mind or living out your fantasies you can't do in real life ...

i did have this weird dream last night where some teenagers were in my yard and i was yelling at them ta get them to leave but they kept refusing so finally they started to leave then i woke up.

yeah i had one of those dreams last nite. i cant remember exactly what happened but it was so weird. i remember i couldn't breathe & i actually woke up gagging for air. ... does this ever happen to you? like when you wake up from a dream and go back to sleep it continues? yeah so this dream last nite kept going and i ended up almost missing class. it was one of those dreams taht i was trapped somewhere and couldn't get out. ive been having a lot of those lately. hmm?!! :confused:

Originally posted by clubindiva

yeah i had one of those dreams last nite. i cant remember exactly what happened but it was so weird. i remember i couldn't breathe & i actually woke up gagging for air. ... does this ever happen to you? like when you wake up from a dream and go back to sleep it continues? yeah so this dream last nite kept going and i ended up almost missing class. it was one of those dreams taht i was trapped somewhere and couldn't get out. ive been having a lot of those lately. hmm?!! :confused:

wow that sounds terrible, the only thing i can remember is that sometimes im dreaming like im falling and i wake up in shock!

hey dana...you prob had what i had a week or so ago...i get panic attacks and in my dream i was having one, i woke up and was actually having one can't breathe, chest hurts, gagging for breath etc etc...its kinda like a warning sign for you to wake up so you dont hyperventalate (sp?..ugh) in your sleep.

you have a lot of stress, so thats probably what it is

Originally posted by Destiny

hey dana...you prob had what i had a week or so ago...i get panic attacks and in my dream i was having one, i woke up and was actually having one can't breathe, chest hurts, gagging for breath etc etc...its kinda like a warning sign for you to wake up so you dont hyperventalate (sp?..ugh) in your sleep.

you have a lot of stress, so thats probably what it is

I get panic attacks too, but thank goodness I don't get them in my sleep. That would be the last straw for me. What I do get is sleep paralysis. I'll be in a light sleep, usually right after I first fall asleep, and all of a sudden I can't move, or I am struggling to move. I have to force myself this wake up, and this paralysis continues as I fight to wake up. Its creepy as hell.