Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate idiot soccer refs..........

renzo2

Peru 1- Brazil 1.

Yeah, we tied. We shouldn't have. Peru dominated the game. That was not supposed to be a pk--I don't care what anyone says. Yet, near the end of the first half, the ref doesn't call that OBVIOUS pk for Peru. If you're gonna call a bullshit call, be fair.

Arriba Peru.

Originally posted by chaflas

Peru 1- Brazil 1.

Yeah, we tied. We shouldn't have. Peru dominated the game. That was not supposed to be a pk--I don't care what anyone says. Yet, in the second half the ref doesn't call that OBVIOUS pk for Peru. If you're gonna call a bullshit call, be fair.

Arriba Peru.

True. There was a fucking penalty for Peru which wasn't called. But I do think the Brazil penalty was fair. Who screwed it was Jayo, losing the ball near his own penalty area. :mad:

Originally posted by happyface

Atleast you guys tied,and Brazil will always get a helping hand,fagets. But thats that and now you guys have to take to Ecuador which last time took to you guys home and away sooooooo Peru get your shyt together and hope to see ya in Germany. :)

We need at least 1 point from our trip to Quito. Playing at 2500 mts. above sea level ain't an easy task. This team is much more mature than 4 years ago, so I'm more confident of the 3 points than not bringing anything back. ;)

U guys better not give any points away either. Actually, u should give Maturana a dark good bye. :D

And to answer Mursa ... what happened to you guys in the last WC? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Just be grateful you are locals in the Euros. :D

Originally posted by marcodavalos

And to answer Mursa ... what happened to you guys in the last WC? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Just be grateful you are locals in the Euros. :D

What happened to us in the last World Cup is the same that happened to others such as Argentina , France . .. which was they played too cocky and didnt respect the other team ( portugal was down 3-0 to the US after 30 min :eek: :eek: :( )

Originally posted by mursa

What happened to us in the last World Cup is the same that happened to others such as Argentina , France . .. which was they played too cocky and didnt respect the other team ( portugal was down 3-0 to the US after 30 min :eek: :eek: :( )

You cant never compare Portugal to Argentina nor France kid, we have 2 World Cups and 14 South American Cups to back it up........what you got?:tongue:

You cant never compare Portugal to Argentina nor France kid, we have 2 World Cups and 14 South American Cups to back it up........what you got?:tongue:

well he's talking about the last world cup, leo, so the comparison is valid....be nice....everyone knows that Argentina is historically a much better team that the Portuguese.

:D

Don't forget that Competition is much more fierce in Europe than in S. America . In South America it's only a 2 way race between Argentina & Brazil , everyone else is just "Wack ! " ...( well , Uruguay in the 30's were pretty good ) .

As for portugal , the best they've done was 3rd place in the World Cup of 1966 ( Eusebio ...one of the top 10 players in european history ! ) , and Portugal were "clearly robbed" in the Euro 2000 by France in the semi-finals , Portugal also had a very good showing in Euro 1996 . And don't you forget that PORTUGAL is considered the "brazil of europe" due to the "beautiful & technically evolved" game they play . Their only true weakness is that they don't have STRIKERS that score goals .

i once heard a interesting quote by a rival coach ..........." if soccer wasn't played with Goals ( as in post/net ) , Portugal would be world champs " :idea:

:)

Yeah. I would give anything to see Maradona play in his prime again. In my opinion, he was the greatest ever. Pele was great. Maradona was better.

Don't forget that Competition is much more fierce in Europe than in S. America . In South America it's only a 2 way race between Argentina & Brazil , everyone else is just "Wack ! " ...( well , Uruguay in the 30's were pretty good ) .

As for portugal , the best they've done was 3rd place in the World Cup of 1966 ( Eusebio ...one of the top 10 players in european history ! ) , and Portugal were "clearly robbed" in the Euro 2000 by France in the semi-finals , Portugal also had a very good showing in Euro 1996 . And don't you forget that PORTUGAL is considered the "brazil of europe" due to the "beautiful & technically evolved" game they play . Their only true weakness is that they don't have STRIKERS that score goals .

i once heard a interesting quote by a rival coach ..........." if soccer wasn't played with Goals ( as in post/net ) , Portugal would be world champs " :idea:

:)

ok now you are talking crap :laugh:

Yeah. I would give anything to see Maradona play in his prime again. In my opinion, he was the greatest ever. Pele was great. Maradona was better.

It's hard to compare the 2 ..........different times ,different game altogether . Even Though statistically Pele is better , Maradona did play against better players . And don't forget that Maradona did play under the influence (sniff ,sniff ) .:D

Alot of my family friends & friends are brazilien ,therefore I think it's natural for me to rotate towards pele more than maradona .

Which points do you consider crap ? ... i'll eagerly explain myself as best i could . :D

Here's the thing, Mursa. Portugal has disappointed me. I expected bigger things from them. Figo was a disaster in the 2002 World Cup and now in Barcelona, he is ok (yes, I know they have TOO much talent). Soccer is a game with goals, so saying something like that is weird. That's like saying "if we didn't have to score, we'd win the NBA championship every year because we dribble so well." I understand what you mean, but your point is strange.

Here's the thing, Mursa. Portugal has disappointed me. I expected bigger things from them. Figo was a disaster in the 2002 World Cup and now in Barcelona, he is ok (yes, I know they have TOO much talent). Soccer is a game with goals, so saying something like that is weird. That's like saying "if we didn't have to score, we'd win the NBA championship every year because we dribble so well." I understand what you mean, but your point is strange.

* Figo plays for R. Madrid

The sad truth is that PORTUGAL are famous for "choking" in KRUCIAL situations , like when they didn't qualify for WC 98 due to underestimating Ukraine and losing 1-0 at home in the final minutes ,when a Draw was sufficient .

And it's frustrating to have a striker like PAULETA (the one who scored 3 goals i believe against poland in WC02 ) who has been the leading scorer in the French league for the last 2 years , play sub-par when in the National team .......thats what im more or less trying to say .

* Figo plays for R. Madrid

The sad truth is that PORTUGAL are famous for "choking" in KRUCIAL situations , like when they didn't qualify for WC 98 due to underestimating Ukraine and losing 1-0 at home in the final minutes ,when a Draw was sufficient .

And it's frustrating to have a striker like PAULETA (the one who scored 3 goals i believe against poland in WC02 ) who has been the leading scorer in the French league for the last 2 years , play sub-par when in the National team .......thats what im more or less trying to say .

My mistake.....was reading on Ronaldinho while I was typing the reply. I know where he plays.

Which points do you consider crap ? ... i'll eagerly explain myself as best i could . :D

no points really....you just can't compare (historically) Portugal with Argentina....please....

Hey the US team made it to the quarter finals! :laugh:

You think America noticed?....of course not....soccer is a boring sport.....:laugh:

Originally posted by meng

no points really....you just can't compare (historically) Portugal with Argentina....please....

Hey the US team made it to the quarter finals! :laugh:

You think America noticed?....of course not....soccer is a boring sport.....:laugh:

I NEVER compared portugal with argentina (historically) ............... i simply did so in terms of their last participation in the WC 02 , thats all . :)

I NEVER compared portugal with argentina (historically) ............... i simply did so in terms of their last participation in the WC 02 , thats all . :)

:confused: :confused: I thought you said that Figo is a better player than Maradona, since he also speaks portuguese like Pelé. :eek::D