Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate idiot soccer refs..........

renzo2

Originally posted by mursa

It's hard to compare the 2 ..........different times ,different game altogether . Even Though statistically Pele is better , Maradona did play against better players . And don't forget that Maradona did play under the influence (sniff ,sniff ) .:D

Alot of my family friends & friends are brazilien ,therefore I think it's natural for me to rotate towards pele more than maradona .

no not really mursa .. pele had an awsome team playing with him ... maradonna did everything by himself on that team ... he WAS the team ;):D :D im not into soccer really but i know thats a fact !!:D;)

Originally posted by mursa

Don't forget that Competition is much more fierce in Europe than in S. America . In South America it's only a 2 way race between Argentina & Brazil , everyone else is just "Wack ! " ...( well , Uruguay in the 30's were pretty good ) .

As for portugal , the best they've done was 3rd place in the World Cup of 1966 ( Eusebio ...one of the top 10 players in european history ! ) , and Portugal were "clearly robbed" in the Euro 2000 by France in the semi-finals , Portugal also had a very good showing in Euro 1996 . And don't you forget that PORTUGAL is considered the "brazil of europe" due to the "beautiful & technically evolved" game they play . Their only true weakness is that they don't have STRIKERS that score goals .

i once heard a interesting quote by a rival coach ..........." if soccer wasn't played with Goals ( as in post/net ) , Portugal would be world champs " :idea:

:)

Well forget the 14 south american cups ARGENTINA has won, what about the 2 WORLD CUPS?:) and 2 runner ups? and all the players ARGENTINA exports to Europe every year? And if Maradroga didnt fuck up in World Cup in 94 I bet my balls or whatever that ARGENTINA wouldve gone all the way, best team ever..Maradona, Batistuta,Redondo,Cannigia,Balbo,Rugerri,Simeone,Zanetti, que equipazo ! ! ! ! ! ! Brazil with Romario wouldnt have done shyt against that team. oh portugal the brazil of europe? lmmfao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by marcodavalos

I guess ... ask Pellegrini about it. :eek::tongue::D

:mad::argue: fuck Pelegrini....if you do a little research find out what Club Bianchi es o era hincha.......;)

And yes Ibañez did very good make sure hes healthy when they bring their asses down to el Gallinero;) :tongue:

Originally posted by happyface

Originally posted by marcodavalos

I guess ... ask Pellegrini about it. :eek::tongue::D

:mad::argue: fuck Pelegrini....if you do a little research find out what Club Bianchi es o era hincha.......;)

And yes Ibañez did very good make sure hes healthy when they bring their asses down to el Gallinero;) :tongue:

This Argentinian team is good. But is lacking the authority in midfield it had in previous years. This is krucial (to get your bro involved somehow :D ). Bolivia and a weakened Chile proved it.

Having said this, we are ready. :eek::)

Well forget the 14 south american cups ARGENTINA has won, what about the 2 WORLD CUPS?:) and 2 runner ups? and all the players ARGENTINA exports to Europe every year? And if Maradroga didnt fuck up in World Cup in 94 I bet my balls or whatever that ARGENTINA wouldve gone all the way, best team ever..Maradona, Batistuta,Redondo,Cannigia,Balbo,Rugerri,Simeone,Zanetti, que equipazo ! ! ! ! ! ! Brazil with Romario wouldnt have done shyt against that team. oh portugal the brazil of europe? lmmfao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think so too. Argentina would have won it all. The sad part is that they suspended Maradona for ephedrine. Ephedrine!!!!!!!!! WTF??????

Originally posted by chaflas

I think so too. Argentina would have won it all. The sad part is that they suspended Maradona for ephedrine. Ephedrine!!!!!!!!! WTF??????

That's all they busted him for? :laugh:

man....diego really fucked up with his reputation.....one of the best soccer players of all time.....I guess that's what happens when you're a fucking bostero de mierda. :D :D :D

I don't give a fuck about who beat who.....boca fucking sucks....aguanta river......fuck these bitches.....it's in the blood and the blue and the gold fucking suck......

I'd rather be a losing "gallina" than a winning bostero.....

escudo.jpg

. oh portugal the brazil of europe? lmmfao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bro stop taking my words out of context ! .............. i said that they are considered the "brazil of europe" by the style & technical skills that they play with .

:)