Clubplanet Nightlife Community

name djs u've never seen but wanna (or don't c enough)!

weyes

i've been thinking about it recently, and it occurs to me that there are a bunch of peeps i've still never seen but have gotta see! so, in no particular order, here are the ones i can think of right now...:

* steve lawler

* junior vasquez

* james zabiela

* satoshi tomiie

and here are some that i've only had the pleasure of seeing once (and a long time ago, i'll add) and would really like to see again:

* paul johnson

* david hollands

* dj heaven

next time any of the aforementioned come to town, let me know!!!!!!! seriously, y'all, if they come and you let them pass through without telling me, nevermind all the bad karma that will befall you :hey: ... i'll just be very sad :( !!! help an owl out!

and who do you guys wanna see :) ?

Originally posted by vicman

...steve lawler is in your neck of the woods on saturday

:D

a friend of mine just told me that tonight; i was miffed that no one had told me earlier when they knew a long time ago :frust: . he's playing at avalon, though, and i won't go there till they turn it down a notch (or ninety), so i wouldn't have gone anyway. it sucks that avalon's bringing in such good djs these days :boohoo:.