Cheetah Andrew Mendez Birthday Review

kostaP

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xrapturex

You should just pass out until tomorrow. Fuck Napping.

Im actually considering china club a friend of mine that I havent seen in years just popped into town from Cali......we'll see how I feel after the nap.

Originally posted by solbeam

what time did you leave? I had a blast and shouldve stayed...didnt last one hr at work...came home and went back to sleep :laugh:

lol I stayed til about5:30 kosta and sandman left so I dance on the walk way again for a few and forced myself to leave:laugh:

kosta come to china club:D

Last night was soooo much fun. Always a good time when there are tequila shots around. I really think those bartenders enjoy getting people smashed, b/c I swear ive never had a kettle 1 and 7 where it tasted more like vodka than soda. blah, yuck. oh yeah and tequila shots that literally took 3 times to finish....WOW! Nootsy wish you came out b/c I havent seen your beautiful self in so damn long. Kosta was so much fun, dancing the nite away together! Wheres my PM btw??? Sandman nice to meet u too btw. Ok nite kids....hope to do it all again soon!

Originally posted by adriennektu

Last night was soooo much fun. Always a good time when there are tequila shots around. I really think those bartenders enjoy getting people smashed, b/c I swear ive never had a kettle 1 and 7 where it tasted more like vodka than soda. blah, yuck. oh yeah and tequila shots that literally took 3 times to finish....WOW! Nootsy wish you came out b/c I havent seen your beautiful self in so damn long. Kosta was so much fun, dancing the nite away together! Wheres my PM btw??? Sandman nice to meet u too btw. Ok nite kids....hope to do it all again soon!

You will have a pm by end of today.

Originally posted by A to Z

Thanks for comming!!! i had a Blast!!! Nothing was better than to have my B-day there and all my freinfd showing up!!!

Kosta thanks!!!

Sandman doing your thing w/ the LADIES!!!

peace

Mendez

Hell Yea, we were all fired up going balistic.....lol

The set you threw down had the whole place bouncing.....

- EVERYTIME a new song came in there were lots of "OOOOOOH!" and "YEA" chants all night... Crazy to have a place react that good.....

Originally posted by thesandman

Originally posted by A to Z

Thanks for comming!!! i had a Blast!!! Nothing was better than to have my B-day there and all my freinfd showing up!!!

Kosta thanks!!!

Sandman doing your thing w/ the LADIES!!!

peace

Mendez

Hell Yea, we were all fired up going balistic.....lol

The set you threw down had the whole place bouncing.....

- EVERYTIME a new song came in there were lots of "OOOOOOH!" and "YEA" chants all night... Crazy to have a place react that good.....

This is def. one to add to the record books under all time greatest.

Still cant get over it...Matter of fact I keep relivingthe moment of the various accapellas he dropped of those DRUMMMS!!!!

SIIIICK

Originally posted by kostaP

This is def. one to add to the record books under all time greatest.

Still cant get over it...Matter of fact I keep relivingthe moment of the various accapellas he dropped of those DRUMMMS!!!!

SIIIICK

as soon as an accapella dropped over a beat thats when there was the big ooooooooooh / aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh from the floor.... everytime!:hat: