Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anthony pappa resolution 2-disc cd

kken

Originally posted by vicman

i cant believe it took them that long to stock the damn cd. 5 days after the cd was released in the US, they still didnt have it in the store.

i picked it up and walked around the store with it for a few minutes. then i decided it would be better for you to make me a copy of it :D

Originally posted by vicman

i cant believe it took them that long to stock the damn cd. 5 days after the cd was released in the US, they still didnt have it in the store.

unfortunately, their electronica section is way better than anything we got here in dc. :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i picked it up and walked around the store with it for a few minutes. then i decided it would be better for you to make me a copy of it :D

i burned my copy yesterday. thats what i essentially did the entire weekend after i got home. i can burn you a copy on friday if we all meet up for infusion and the afterparty.

Originally posted by nautilus60

an afterparty for what party?

its called an afterpary because it starts at 2:30 am at Ben & Mo's. Our friend Royce Haven will be spinning at Glow that night and then he and another friend will be spinning at Ben & Mo's. You should come out. I will most definitely be at B&M.

:)

its called an afterpary because it starts at 2:30 am at Ben & Mo's. Our friend Royce Haven will be spinning at Glow that night and then he and another friend will be spinning at Ben & Mo's. You should come out. I will most definitely be at B&M.

wait, when is the Ben & Moes thingy? I thought it was an afterparty for Infusion not Glow. Osta would be spinning at Glow later that saturday night, no? i'm confused here.

Got it. I'll try to make it....to B&M, not Glow.