Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY TENEGLIA @ DIVA LOUNGE this tue 11/18 HAYADIN

OMG....I'M SOOOO SORRY.....WE ACTUALLY DECIDED NOT TO HAVE D.T. BUT WHAT WE DO HAVE IS SOME OF N.J's & S.I's HOTTEST WOMEN EACH & EVERY WEEK!!! DON'T LET THE RAIN STOP YOU, WHEN IT RAINS....IT'S ACTUALLY BETTER!!!! MUSIC BY VINNY. V. DOOR BY BOSTON BILLY BADDASS. PARTY....AS ALWAYS.....BY ELITE ENTERTAINMENT. A JOE CAROLLO / JEFF PITEK PRODUCTION.

P.S. MADE U LOOK!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I see the funding for education is low in New Jersey. Boston is city, not a state... Now I see why clubs only let you get as far as the door....

buddy, you wish you can be as successful as me....

When I come up to Boston, and you are the guy asking to shine my shoes as I visit my clients in that area I will make sure I spit on you... and say SHINE MY SHOE you DIRTY PIECE OF SHIT

*** Who the fuck is thingin straight 8:30 am.....

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Someone who really is succesfull is thinking straight 24/7 Billy, you should know this.. Most good deals/profits/investments go down when the other person isn't thinking straight, get on your game bro... Your making K-smooth look good..

ok I will make sure I take that advise from you

Hey SHINE MY SHOES