Clubplanet Nightlife Community

once i was sooooo drunk i...

dgmodel

Originally posted by Destiny

* Called the ex bf and explained to him in graphic detail exactly why we broke up and why he sucks at being a human being.

:laugh:sounds like something i would do since we dont talk anymore but i dont have his # anymore, lol oh well

threw up all over the roseland dance floor

fell down a flight of cement stairs outside of a party, smacked my head, hit my wrist(swollen and cut open) cell phone went flying(more added scratches lost antenna) left my friends and walked away from the party...passed out on a street corner...took a bus home..passed out on my bed in what i was wearing ALL BEFORE 11 PM...proceeded to fling myself out of bed and across the room and smacked my head on the metal part of my roomates bed(didnt recall this the next morning)

got caught smoking pot in a park...threw the blunt..cops didnt find anything..gave us tickets for being in a park after dark...was so drunk that night that i didnt wake up for court the next morning and there was a warrant out for me

unfotunatly, those are only a few

Originally posted by phatman

...almost stole an inflated alligator in a park that was covering a homeless man's goods, unbeknownst to me...that was more of puffing influence as well...

:laugh2: . . . i remember!!!!!!!!

Mine...well, a few people on this board experienced my drunkest of drunkie moments....I wish not to recall. :(

...but they alll still luv me! :love:

...got so drunk with friends that three of us thought it was a great idea to grab each others' shoulders and form a circle and start jumping up and down to House of Pain - Jump Around. Well, ofcourse someone lost their balance, and the pile went a-tumbling down...my foot got planted, and i fractured my fibula...nothin like wakin up on your friend's couch all stinky and sweaty from alcohol in your boxers with a cast on your leg and his parents looking at you like you have three fuckin heads...lol..

My best friend and I got naked and ran across rockaway beach and splashed around the water. Afterwards went back to this girls hous while the towel was wrapped around my shoulders but my peice was all over the place. I would walk around for a few hours just talking to ppl naked........man, that was crazy shit, no one seemed to mind though......hope thats a good thing.:tongue: