Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How can u call yourself a JP fan.....

Although hearing JP a few times at Save the Robots, I've only been a fan of him since the beginning of his Factory residence. I've always been more of a Junior fan. I do know that when Factory re-opens under Junior, I'm hitting that shit up. I've always wanted to hear him rip that place in half all morning / afternoon.

the point is if people are gonna talk about how great and loyal fans they are to jp then it would be a great disrespect to step foot in the place that fucked him in the ass(dont know all the facts) jr style...the post wasnt about how good or bad sf will be with or without him

Loved Eddie Baez on saturdays, then was pissed when he left, then was happy Jp started to play saturdays, then JP left, now im happy JV is here. twisted emotional rollercoaster.

and no i didnt use one of Juniors remixes in that sentence on purpose..........

If Richard wasn't making money off of JP and his crowd he would not have been able to make SF the beautiful club it is now. With the SF crowd he had the money to turn a dark warehouse into a beautiful club. And if you went to the events once a month they were packed from 5am Sunday to midnight Monday at 40 dollars(till he changed it to 50). So it wasn't a business decision it was that he doesn't like the factory crowd and wants the gay crowd because he is gay and would be happier to have more gays there so he is more comfortable. And thats cool cuz its his club and he can do that. But trust me he made a ton of money on the straight SF crew, so now he can have the gay club he has always wanted. I don't fault him for that, however I went to SF for Jonathan and will go to any club he will spin at. A club is just a building, a dj is a personal taste.

Originally posted by princessofsf

If Richard wasn't making money off of JP and his crowd he would not have been able to make SF the beautiful club it is now. With the SF crowd he had the money to turn a dark warehouse into a beautiful club. And if you went to the events once a month they were packed from 5am Sunday to midnight Monday at 40 dollars(till he changed it to 50). So it wasn't a business decision it was that he doesn't like the factory crowd and wants the gay crowd because he is gay and would be happier to have more gays there so he is more comfortable. And thats cool cuz its his club and he can do that. But trust me he made a ton of money on the straight SF crew, so now he can have the gay club he has always wanted. I don't fault him for that, however I went to SF for Jonathan and will go to any club he will spin at. A club is just a building, a dj is a personal taste.

factorysmall.jpg

juniorsmall1.jpg

i definetly wont be there. hes gonna run broke without us staight peeps

Originally posted by princessofsf

THe numbers on no theme nights have been going down for years. THats why he did it.

JP isnt at Factory so why WOULD JP fans go? That seems like the right way to word this question.

You would go to Factory to hear Junior now.

Ive been to a few of the Earth parties at Exit when they were running...horrible.

I liked Junior...but i dunno...after those times at Exit i wont go see him again especially at SF where I used to go all the time to hear JP for the past 3- 4 years.

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Ive been to a few of the Earth parties at Exit when they were running...horrible.

I liked Junior...but i dunno...after those times at Exit i wont go see him again especially at SF where I used to go all the time to hear JP for the past 3- 4 years.

Tek

those parties were EMPTYYYYYYYYYY