Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the WEEKEND begins THURSDAY&FRIDAY afterwork @CiRCA!!!!

ml2k3

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by firedup

Hey Kosta!!!

Is this the night that we get to see Dani and Rapture's tits?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:eek: :eek:

Whatevers clever although Being that last week I was chillen with Dani's boyfriend at circa i would feel...improper..although Jill can whip em out

Dinner is an openinvitation for all 8:30

Originally posted by kostaP

Whatevers clever although Being that last week I was chillen with Dani's boyfriend at circa i would feel...improper..although Jill can whip em out

Let's here it for Jill....

Fook it!!!let's have a wet t-shirt contest!!!

All invited to show off their tits...but Kosta please keep the shirt on...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

kosta im looking forward to having dinner with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!, diggas booked till NYE w/ dinner reservations so consider yourself lucky!!!!!!!!!.........................JK.........i just eat alot!!!!!!!!!!!

keep me posted on what time you want to meet up!!!!!, im rollin in from mo-town.....................

HOW HOT ARE WE????????????...........i would like deelite to join us............SEXY SUSHI DINNER would not be complete w/ out her!!!!!!!!!, YA HEAR ME????????

Originally posted by roddigga

kosta im looking forward to having dinner with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!, diggas booked till NYE w/ dinner reservations so consider yourself lucky!!!!!!!!!.........................JK.........i just eat alot!!!!!!!!!!!

keep me posted on what time you want to meet up!!!!!, im rollin in from mo-town.....................

HOW HOT ARE WE????????????...........i would like deelite to join us............SEXY SUSHI DINNER would not be complete w/ out her!!!!!!!!!, YA HEAR ME????????

we sit at 8:30 have a cocktail order apps and sushi..apps by 8:45 order main course, cig break, back to table, eat dinner with a few more drinks, figure 9:20ish finish dinner, then after dinner drink, 9:30 finish drink, 9:32 stick Rod with check..head over to George's bar...get plastered...sounds like a game plan

we sit at 8:30 have a cocktail order apps and sushi..apps by 8:45 order main course, cig break, back to table, eat dinner with a few more drinks, figure 9:20ish finish dinner, then after dinner drink, 9:30 finish drink, 9:32 stick Rod with check..head over to George's bar...get plastered...sounds like a game plan

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................KOSTA HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU THAT I....HAVE.....A.....D.....D...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

do you really expect me to follow all those times??????????

i started to sweat when i tried figuring out all those times!!!!!, see ya 8:30, save me the middle seat actually, so i can be like JESUS AT THE LAST SUPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................KOSTA HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU THAT I....HAVE.....A.....D.....D...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

i started to sweat when i tried figuring out all those times!!!!!, see ya 8:30, save me the middle seat actually, so i can be like JESUS AT THE LAST SUPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill have Judas come give you the kiss of death too!!!!!!!

See ya 8:30 Thursday

I figured you've snorted enough ritalin to cure your A......D.......................uh what was I saying.....D.

Im just kidding Kosta....I'm have a b-day dinner with Jar....his celebrations last like a month.